JQuery Banner Popup template
- 12 Custom Field Elements
- Email Notifications via Form Submission
- 5000+ Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Designs
- Sticky Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Auto-Opening Trigger after Time Spent
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Trigger
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Translation to Any Language
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Banner Popup template for the JQuery website?
If you want to make the Banner Popup for your JQuery website, follow these directions:
- Open the Banner Popup template.
- Modify the elements and features to match your branding.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard.
- Get the installation code.
How to add the Banner Popup template to the JQuery website?
If you wish to embed the Banner Popup on your JQuery website, take these steps below:
- Customize the appearance of the Popup widget according to your preferences.
- Log in to your Elfsight dashboard or register a free user profile.
- Get the generated installation code.
- Navigate to your website.
- Paste the shortcode into your website editor. Voila!
For further information, we suggest checking out our blog article on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Banner Popup?
No, you’re not obliged to have them. You are not required to have any coding expertise. You have the full capability to create and embed the Banner Popup on your website, even without any specialized knowledge or prior experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Banner Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Certainly! Follow these steps:
- Open the Popup editor.
- Locate the “Blocks” menu choice.
- Include the “Button” block.
- Configure a call-to-action message, click behavior, and visual style.
What email integrations or tools does the JQuery widget support?
The most significant benefit of this JQuery widget is its ability to synchronize with third-party apps like Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. Feel free to go out of your way without the risk of losing any collected data.
Where can I add the Banner Popup on my JQuery ?
The choice is in your hands. No set regulations need to be followed. However, ensure that it makes sense and is strategically placed in the highest traffic spot, like the homepage or product page.
How to customize the Banner Popup?
Endless opportunities await-customize the whole widget’s visuals to align with your brand norms and boost conversions effortlessly:
- Popup specifics
You can layer elements and create a versatile structure of content blocks: title, text, call-to-action button, redirect link, discount voucher, form, image, and video. Plus, to enhance the visual appeal, you can include spacing, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight gives you three options: frequency, pages, and devices. Clearly define all the criteria to maintain a high standard of performance.
- Custom elements and features
Yet, there are still plenty of features to explore: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
For more clarification, contact our Support Team to solve any concerns and avoid misunderstandings in the future!
Help with Banner Popup Setup and Website Installation
If you find yourself in need of more information regarding the plugin templates or guidance, explore the following resources: