Quick and uncomplicated embedding of buttons of different social media, messengers and any other media-resources for seamless content sharing. Spare your time on creating logos and adjusting website template – try a ready Share Media Share widget created by Elfsight.
Create and adjust a Telegram Button
Follow this guide:
- Choose an appropriate template;
- Add a Telegram icon and create button text;
- Choose interface parameters: placing and align on the page, button look (shape, elements, and animation ) and color style (type, colors, transparency).
Save your alterations.
Insert the Telegram Button into your website
- Choose a page or template to embed the widget. Enter the code, which you got at Elfsight apps.
- If you find it hard to embed or customize the widget, don’t hesitate to address our customer service for assistance.
Below are the platforms for which we offer our icons: VK, Viadeo, Tumblr, Stumpleupon, Skype, Renren, Reddit, Odnoklassniki, Myspace, Linkedin, Line, Google Plus, Gmail, Flipboard, Evernote, Digg, Buffer, Amazon, Viber, Whatsapp, Telegram.
Can I vary the settings of my widget after its setup on my website?
After you have integrated the widget into the website, you are free to change the content and interface settings of your widget from your personal account at Elfsight apps. All the changes that you introduce, will be automatically applied to the widget on your site.
Why Elfsight Apps?
- The most efficient widgets for your website;
- Free lifetime help for all customers;
- Fast and easy widget installation.
Pick Elfsight widgets if you’re looking for a truly working solution for your web business or project. Have the best widgets to help you develop!