Building and setting a Stumbleupon Button
Use the guidance:
- Select a desired template;
- Embed a Stumbleupon icon and button label;
- Assign interface settings: placing and align on the page, button look (shape, elements, and animation ) and color scheme (type, colors, transparency).
Save all alterations.
Publish the Stumbleupon Share Button on your site
- Open a page or template to place the widget. Insert the, code which you copied at Elfsight apps.
- After creating your widget, you need to copy its unique code, it will be required on your website in the process of widget adding.
See a list of media supported: VK, Viadeo, Tumblr, Skype, Renren, Reddit, Odnoklassniki, Myspace, Linkedin, Line, Google Plus, Gmail, Flipboard, Evernote, Digg, Buffer, Amazon, Viber, Whatsapp, Telegram.
How do I personalize the widget after I have embedded it?
After you have embedded the widget to the website, you can adjust the content and interface settings of the widget from your personal account at Elfsight apps. All the adjustments that you make, will be automatically applied to the widget on your website.
Why Elfsight Apps?
- The most efficient widgets for your site;
- Free lifetime help for all users;
- Quick and easy widget creating.
Elfsight widgets are your choice if you’re looking for a really efficient tool for your web business or project. Have the best widgets to help you reach more!