How can I use a 5-minute countdown timer template on the website?A countdown timer widget is a banner that is unnecessary to code: merely arrange visually and add all components in the free live configurator. Set up the widget settings in just minutes and build a timer that draws the highest attention. You can add a 5-minute countdown widget wherever you want:
- Personal blogs (Blogger, Ghost and many more).
- Share the widget via a link (on an individual page).
- Website on any CMS (Wix, Squarespace, WordPress etc.)
- Ecommerce website (BigCommerce, Magento, Shopify).
- Social platforms (Tumblr, Facebook Page etc.)
Five Minutes countdown timer template
Place this banner at the top of your web page and create the sense of urgency during your short-term campaign.
How can I add a Five Minute countdown timer to the website?
To paste the widget, you have no need to have any programming experience or specific skills.
- Register in Elfsight service with the help of the demo in order to have the all set template;
- Save the unique code, which you will see on your page at Elfsight Apps;
- Add the code into the site template code or to the selected page;
- Make sure to save the edits. It’s done!
When you need to change your widget, do it in your personal profile at Elfsight Apps. There’s no need to edit the website code.
You are welcome to edit any picked template the way you wish by means of our free demo. There’s a possibility to change colors, layout, text alignment, size of the font and performance of the widget.
You will be able to add the widget everywhere there is an opportunity to paste iFrame code or custom HTML code.
Yes, our dedicated support team provides free setting and installation service.