Generate a widget and adjust the settings
Here’s an installation instruction: generate Live Feed in the editor based on an available template:
- Select Slider or Grid template
- If required, personalize, switch on or off the below features add content source (username, hashtag, post or location); set filters and photos sorting; post elements; define the quantity of images displayed; the size and number of grid columns; choose colors; also you can use custom CSS field for more personalization;
- Remember to save all alterations.
Insert the widget into the site
Go to a page or template to insert the live widget for Instagram. Insert the code which you received at Elfsight apps.
Setup guidelines for different platforms: Adobe Muse, BigCommerce, Blogger, Drupal, Joomla, jQuery, iFrame, Magento, HTML, ModX, OpenCart, Shopify, Squarespace, Webflow, Webnode, Weebly, Wix, WordPress.
Do you have any issues embedding or customizing the widget? Contact us by mail, to get support by a client support service specialist.
How do I personalize my widget after I have embedded it?
After you have embedded the widget to your site, you can change the content and style settings of the widget from your account at Elfsight apps. All the changes that you introduce, will be automatically applied to the widget on your website.
Why Elfsight Apps?
- The best widgets for your site;
- Free lifetime support for all customers;
- Quick and simple widget creating.
Elfsight widgets are your choice if you're looking for a truly efficient tool for your online business or project. Have the best widgets to help you grow!