With Instagram Widget, display your live Feed on your website without coding in just two minutes.
Generate a widget and adjust the settingsExplore demo or sign up at Elfsight Apps first, to set a widget using the predefined templates, or shape your own custom widget. Here’s an installation instruction: generate Live Feed in the editor based on an available template:
- Select Slider or Grid template
- If required, personalize, switch on or off the below features add content source (username, hashtag, post or location); set filters and photos sorting; post elements; define the quantity of images displayed; the size and number of grid columns; choose colors; also you can use custom CSS field for more personalization;
- Remember to save all alterations.
Insert the widget into the siteGo to a page or template to insert the live widget for Instagram. Insert the code which you received at Elfsight apps. Our widget gives you the opportunity to embed Instagram on any website. Here are also setup guidelines for different platforms: Adobe Muse, BigCommerce, Blogger, Drupal, Joomla, jQuery, iFrame, Magento, HTML, ModX, OpenCart, Shopify, Squarespace, Webflow, Webnode, Weebly, Wix, WordPress. Do you have any issues embedding or customizing the widget? Contact us by mail, to get support by a client support service specialist.
How do I personalize my widget after I have embedded it?After you have embedded the widget to your site, you can change the content and style settings of the widget from your account at Elfsight apps. All the changes that you introduce, will be automatically applied to the widget on your website.
Why Elfsight Apps?
- The best widgets for your site;
- Free lifetime support for all customers;
- Quick and simple widget creating.