OpenCart Search extension
The Search for OpenCart is an amazing extension allowing you to ease navigation throughout hundreds of web pages on a site. Elfsight Search is made on the grounds of Google API that’s why people are going to get the results fast and seamlessly. Outputs are shown in the most structured way as the extension understands the schema.org markup. Feel free to use any results layout to boast your blog posts and highlight the most popular ones by locating them in Quick Links. With the help of our tool you can make a nice-looking search field which will organically fit into the structure of a site.
Launch Search to optimise the navigation on your website. Make users stay more on your business resource and increase activity by showing more of what you have. Create your consistent search field with the help of Elfsight
Get to know the list of the most useful features:
- It’s a Google API based search engine
- Great speed, immediate results
- Whole text search: look for hits in the headings, articles, testimonials, and so on.
- Foster particular products by placing them among Quick Links
- Convert the tool into your mother tongue.
How do I embed Search on my OpenCart web page?
Just follow the guidelines below to start working with the tool.
- Manage our free editor and start building your custom-built extension.
Choose the preferable arrangement and functional traits of the extension and save all the modifications.
- Get the individual code popping up in the box on Elfsight Apps.
After the generation of your personal extension is over, copy your code in the appeared popup and keep it for future need.
- Start using the extension on OpenCart website.
Enter the code copied before in your site and apply the corrections.
- Done! The embedding is fully accomplished.
Go to your webpage to review the functioning of the extension.
On condition of dealing with questions or running against any obstacles, do not be afraid to appeal to our customer service staff. Our specialists are longing to resolve all the issues you may have with the product.