WordPress Search plugin
The Search Bar for WordPress is a handy instrument allowing you to simplify navigation around hundreds of pages on your website. The plugin is based on Google API that’s why visitors will get results quickly and seamlessly. Outputs are shown in the most comprehensible way as our widget understands the schema.org markup. Feel free to use any results layout to demonstrate your blog posts and highlight the most popular ones by locating them in Quick Links. By means of our plugin you can create a beautiful search field which will organically fit into the structure of any site.
Embed Search Box to optimise the UX on your site. Make people stay more on your ecommerce web resource and increase activity by demonstrating more of it. Get your incredible search button with the help of Elfsight
These are only several of the wide widget features:
- This is a Google API based search engine
- High speed, instant outputs
- Full-text search: search for matches in the headings, articles, reviews, etc.
- Foster particular goods by placing them among Quick Links
- Translate the plugin into your language.
How can I add Search Bar on my WordPress website?
Just take these steps presented below to add the plugin.
- Manage our free editor and start building your personalised plugin.
Specify the preferable form and functionality of the plugin and apply all the modifications.
- Acquire your personal code which is shown in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the configuration of your personal plugin is complete, copy your code in the appeared window and save it for future occasion.
- Commence utilization of the plugin on your WordPress website.
Enter the code copied recently into your page and apply the modifications.
- The installation is successfully ended.
Visit your site to see in action how’s the plugin working.
On condition of experiencing inquiries or encountering some difficulties, please write to our support staff. Our people are eager to help you with all the issues you might have with the plugin.