iFrame Search widget
The Search by Elfsight for iFrame is a handy instrument enabling you to facilitate navigation throughout thousands of pages on your website. Elfsight Search is based on Google API (Application Programming Interface), that’s why people are going to get the results fast and easy. Outputs are tabled amazingly as our widget understands the schema.org markup. Feel free to use any layout to demonstrate your goods and highlight the most favourite ones by locating them in Quick Links. With our tool you can create an attractive search bar which will be organically incorporated into the structure of your website.
Get the best of Search to enhance the user experience on the site. Make users stay longer on your ecommerce web resource and boost activity by demonstrating more of what you have. Create your beautiful search bar with the help of Elfsight
Find below essential features of the widget:
- It is a Google API based search engine
- Significant speed, quick outputs
- Whole text search: search for matches in the headings, articles, testimonials, and so on.
- Promote favourite goods by putting them in Quick Links
- Convert the tool into the language you speak.
How can I embed Search to my iFrame web page?
Simply perform the guidelines below to integrate the widget.
- Perform our free demo and start shaping your custom instrument.
Find the selected interface and functionality of the tool and apply the modifications.
- Get your individual code revealed in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
After the setting up of your widget is done, copy the personal code in the appeared popup and save it for further use.
- Get started with using the tool on your iFrame website.
Enter the code copied before in your website and save the corrections.
- You’re done! The integration is fully accomplished.
Go your web page to review how’s the widget running.
Supposing you meet any complications, please reach out to our customer service staff. Our consultants are longing to resolve all the difficulties you might have with the widget.