Elementor Search widget
The Search for Elementor is a fantastic instrument allowing you to facilitate navigation around the site. Elfsight Search is built on Google API so people will get results quickly and easily. The outputs are presented in the most structured manner as the widget comprehends the schema.org markup. Feel free to use any layout to boast your goods and highlight the most popular ones by placing them in Quick Links. With the help of our widget you can create a nice-looking search field that will integrally fit into the structure of your site.
Use Search to upgrade user experience on your site. Make users stay longer on your web resource and boost engagement by showing more of it. Get a consistent search bar with Elfsight
Below are key features of the widget:
- It’s a Google application programming interface based search widget
- Significant speed, quick results
- Full-text search: search for hits in the headings, descriptions, reviews, and so on.
- Foster particular items by placing them in Quick Links
- Translate the tool into your mother tongue.
How to add Search to my Elementor website?
Just apply the instructions below to start using the widget.
- Employ our free editor and start creating your unique instrument.
Choose the selected layout and specifications of the widget and save the corrections.
- Get your unique code revealed in the window on Elfsight Apps.
After the creation of your personal tool is finished, copy the exclusive code at the appearing box and save it for future occasion.
- Enter on using the plugin on Elementor website.
Add the code you’ve saved before into your page and apply the edits.
- Done! The integration is fully accomplished.
Go to your website to examine the work of the widget.
In case you experience some problems, feel free to seek assistance of our customer service staff. Our specialists will be excited to help you with all the difficulties you might have with the tool.