Webflow Search widget
The Search by Elfsight for Webflow is a great instrument which allows to ease navigation throughout an ecommerce site. The tool works on Google API so people will see results fast and easy. The outputs are presented in the most structured way as Search understands the schema.org markup. Use any layout to demonstrate the best goods and mark the most popular ones by placing them in Quick Links. With the help of our plugin you can make a nice-looking search bar which will organically be incorporated into the design of your website.
Use widget to enhance the user experience on site. Make visitors stay more on your resource and boost engagement by presenting more of it. Create a beautiful search field with Elfsight
The plugin includes useful and fast features, here are some of them:
- It’s a Google API based search plugin
- Great speed, instant outputs
- Full-text search: look for matches in the titles, articles, reviews, and so on.
- Foster favourite products by putting them in Quick Links
- Convert the text into the language you speak.
How to add Search on my Webflow website?
Just follow the instructions below to integrate the plugin.
- Make use of our free demo and start forming your custom-built instrument.
Choose the desirable layout and functionality of the plugin and save the edits.
- Copy your personal code exposed in the window on Elfsight Apps.
After the configuration of your plugin is complete, copy the individual code at the appearing popup and save it for future need.
- Commence usage of the plugin on Webflow web page.
Enter the code you’ve saved before in your homepage and apply the improvements.
- The Setup is successfully ended.
Go your website to inspect the functioning of the plugin.
On condition of having questions or facing some obstacles, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our support team. Our consultants will be delighted to help you with all the issues you might have with the plugin.