WooCommerce Message Popup template
- 12 Customizable Content Elements
- Email Notifications via Form Submission
- 5000+ Integrations
- Customizable Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layouts
- Sticky Popup Opening Button
- Frequency Popup Display Settings
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Timed-Display Trigger
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Trigger
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- Call-to-Action Button
- Coupon & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Optimized for All Mobile Devices
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Language Localization
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Message Popup template for the WooCommerce website?
To create the Message Popup for your website, follow these steps:
- Access the Message Popup template.
- Personalize the elements and features to fit your branding.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard.
- Receive the installation code.
How to add the Message Popup template to the WooCommerce website?
If you wish to add the Message Popup to your WooCommerce website, take these steps below:
- Customize the appearance of the Popup widget to match your taste.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard panel or set up a free profile.
- Obtain the unique embedding code.
- Access your website.
- Put the code into your website builder. You’re all done!
For additional details, we suggest reading our blog article about how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Message Popup?
No. There is no requirement for any coding skills in any way. You can create and embed the Message Popup on your website without any specialized background or experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Message Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Absolutely, you can! Just follow these steps:
- Access the Popup builder.
- Locate the “Blocks” menu.
- Include the “Button” element.
- Set up a call-to-action message, click behavior, and appearance.
What email integrations or tools does the WooCommerce widget support?
One of the primary perks of this WooCommerce widget is its ability to link with external applications such as Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can proactively make sure and be confident that no captured data is lost.
Where can I add the Message Popup on my WooCommerce?
It’s up to you to decide. There aren’t any fixed requirements to adhere to. Just ensure it is logical and strategically placed in a high-traffic zone, like the homepage or product page.
How to customize the Message Popup?
Wide-ranging options are available-personalize the visual presentation of the whole widget to reflect your brand principles and boost conversions quickly:
- Popup details
You have the option to stack elements and create an array of limitless content blocks: header, text, call-to-action button, link, discount voucher, form, image, and video. Moreover, for a more visually appealing appearance, you can insert spacing, separators, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight presents three options: frequency, pages, and devices. Define all the criteria to maintain the set quality level.
- Custom elements and features
And there’s still plenty to discover: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, and so on.
To avoid misunderstandings and issues, get in touch with our Support Team to address any queries!
Help with Message Popup Setup and Website Installation
For additional info on the widget templates or assistance, we recommend exploring the following options: