WordPress Message Popup template
- 12 Custom Content Blocks
- Form Fill-Out Email Alerts
- Form with 5000+ Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Styles
- Engaging Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Timed-Display Trigger
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Technology
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- Call-to-Action Button
- Coupon & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Translation to Any Language
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Message Popup template for the WordPress website?
If you want to create the Message Popup for your WordPress website, perform the following steps:
- Open the Message Popup template.
- Personalize the elements and features to fit your branding.
- Log in to your Elfsight admin panel.
- Obtain the installation code.
How to add the Message Popup template to the WordPress website?
To add the Message Popup to your WordPress website, take these steps below:
- Personalize the appearance of the Popup widget according to your liking.
- Sign in to your Elfsight admin panel or set up a free profile.
- Obtain the auto-generated embedding code.
- Access your website.
- Put the shortcode into your website editor. That’s it!
For more information, we advise checking out our blog post on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Message Popup?
No. There is no requirement for any coding expertise whatsoever. You can easily create and embed the Message Popup on your website, regardless of your familiarity or experience in coding.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Message Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Definitely! Here’s how:
- Launch the Popup live demo.
- Go to the “Blocks” menu.
- Include the “Button” element.
- Arrange a call-to-action message, click functionality, and visuals.
What email integrations or tools does the WordPress widget support?
The biggest perk of this WordPress widget lies in its synchronization capacity with external apps, including Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. Feel free to make an extra effort and be assured that no captured data slips away.
Where can I add the Message Popup on my WordPress ?
It is fully up to you to make this choice. There aren’t any fixed guidelines to follow. But ensure that it makes sense and is strategically placed in the highest traffic spot, like the main page or product page.
How to customize the Message Popup?
The world is your playground-tailor the complete widget’s appearance to embody your brand principles and achieve rapid conversion growth:
- Popup details
You can stack elements and construct an infinite array of content blocks: header, text, call-to-action button, redirect link, coupon, form, image, and video. Also, for a better visual look, you can include spacing, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight provides three choices: frequency, pages, and devices. Clearly outline all the criteria to keep the bar high.
- Custom elements and features
And there’s still much more to unlock: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
To exclude misunderstandings and problems, contact our Customer Support Team to handle any questions!
Help with Message Popup Setup and Website Installation
For further information on the widget templates or guidance, we suggest using the following resources: