Push Notification Popup template for website
- 12 Custom Content Blocks
- Email Notifications via Form Fill-Out
- 5000+ Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Styles
- Sticky Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Auto-Opening Trigger after Time Spent
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Support
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Optimized
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Language Localization
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Push Notification Popup template for the website?
If you wish to make the Push Notification Popup for your HTML website, take these steps:
- Select the Push Notification Popup template.
- Personalize the elements and features to fit your branding.
- Sign in to your Elfsight profile.
- Get the installation code.
How to add the Push Notification Popup template to the website?
If you want to add the Push Notification Popup to your HTML website, follow these directions:
- Personalize the look of the Popup widget to reflect the design style of your site.
- Log in to your Elfsight admin panel or register a free profile.
- Obtain the generated installation code.
- Go to your website.
- Paste the shortcode into your website editor. That’s it!
For further information, we suggest reading our blog post about how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Push Notification Popup?
No. Knowledge of coding is not needed. You can easily build and add the Push Notification Popup to your website, regardless of your prior background or experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Push Notification Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Absolutely! Here’s what to do:
- Access the Popup builder.
- Locate the “Blocks” menu option.
- Insert the “Button” block.
- Arrange a call-to-action message, click behavior, and visuals.
What email integrations or tools does the widget support?
The major benefit of this HTML widget is its synchronization capacity with third-party apps such as Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. Feel free to make an extra effort and be assured that no gathered data is lost.
Where can I add the Push Notification Popup on my website?
The ball is in your court. There are no set requirements to meet. Just ensure it is logical and placed in a high-traffic zone, like the main page or product page.
How to customize the Push Notification Popup?
The sky’s the limit-personalize the look of the complete widget to embody your brand standards and achieve rapid conversion growth:
- Popup specifics
You have the option to layer elements and create a constructor of unlimited content blocks: header, text, call-to-action button, redirect link, discount voucher, form, image, and video. Plus, to optimize visual aesthetics, you can incorporate spacing, separators, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight provides you with three settings: frequency, pages, and devices. Clearly define all the requirements to maintain a high level of quality.
- Custom elements and features
But that’s not all, there are still plenty of features to unlock: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, and so on.
For more clarification, contact our Support Team to address any concerns and exclude misunderstandings in the future!
Help with Push Notification Popup Setup and Website Installation
If you find yourself in need of more info on the widget templates or assistance, consider these resources: