Squarespace Mailchimp Popup template
- 12 Custom Content Elements
- Email Notifications via Form Submission
- 5000+ Integrations
- Customizable Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layouts
- Engaging Popup Opening Button
- Frequency Popup Display Settings
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Timed-Display Trigger
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Support
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- Call-to-Action Button
- Coupon Code & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Optimized
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Language Localization
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Mailchimp Popup template for the Squarespace website?
If you want to make the Mailchimp Popup for your Squarespace website, follow these instructions:
- Select the Mailchimp Popup template.
- Customize the elements and features to match your branding.
- Authorize your Elfsight admin panel.
- Receive the installation code.
How to add the Mailchimp Popup template to the Squarespace website?
If you want to embed the Mailchimp Popup on your Squarespace website, take these steps:
- Customize the appearance of the Popup widget to match the design style of your website.
- Log in to your Elfsight admin panel or set up a free profile.
- Obtain the generated embedding code.
- Navigate to your website.
- Paste the code into your website editor. That’s it!
For more information, we suggest reading our blog post about how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Mailchimp Popup?
No, you don’t. Coding skills are unnecessary. You can create and add the Mailchimp Popup to your website, regardless of your familiarity or experience in coding.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Mailchimp Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Definitely! Just follow these steps:
- Access the Popup live demo.
- Locate the “Blocks” menu choice.
- Insert the “Button” element.
- Arrange a call-to-action message, click action, and visual style.
What email integrations or tools does the Squarespace widget support?
The biggest perk of this Squarespace widget is its synchronization capability with third-party applications: Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. With this, you can confidently go the extra mile without any concern of losing any captured data.
Where can I add the Mailchimp Popup on my Squarespace?
The ball is in your court. There aren’t any specific guidelines to adhere to. Nevertheless, make sure that it makes sense and is strategically positioned in the highest traffic zone, like the homepage or product page.
How to customize the Mailchimp Popup?
The sky’s the limit-tailor the whole widget’s visual presentation to align with your brand standards and achieve rapid conversion growth:
- Popup specifics
You can layer things up and build a versatile structure of content blocks: header, text, CTA button, redirect link, discount voucher, form, image, and video. Additionally, to enhance the visual appeal, you can add spacing, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight offers three options: frequency, pages, and devices. Specify all the necessary requirements to maintain a high level of quality.
- Custom elements and features
Moreover, you still have plenty of features left to unlock: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
For more clarification, get in touch with our Support Team to address any queries and avoid confusion in the future!
Help with Mailchimp Popup Setup and Website Installation
If you require additional details regarding the plugin templates or assistance, peruse the following resources: