Shopify Mailchimp Popup template
- 12 Customizable Content Elements
- Mailchimp Email Notifications
- 5000+ Data Export Integrations
- Customizable Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layouts
- Engaging Popup Opening Button
- Frequency Popup Display Settings
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Timed-Display Trigger
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Support
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- Call-to-Action Button
- Coupon Code & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Tech-Free Customization
- Multiple Languages Translation
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Mailchimp Popup template for the Shopify website?
To create the Mailchimp Popup for your website, follow these steps:
- Pick the Mailchimp Popup template.
- Customize the elements and features to align with your branding goals.
- Authorize your Elfsight dashboard.
- Get the installation code.
How to add the Mailchimp Popup template to the Shopify website?
To embed the Mailchimp Popup on your Shopify website, follow these directions:
- Customize the appearance of the Popup widget to suit the design style of your site.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard panel or set up a free account.
- Get the auto-generated embedding code.
- Access your website.
- Insert the shortcode into your website editor. You’re done!
For additional details, we suggest reading our article about how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Mailchimp Popup?
Not at all. Coding skills aren’t required at all. You can easily build and add the Mailchimp Popup to your website, even without any specialized knowledge or previous experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Mailchimp Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Definitely! Here’s how:
- Open the Popup live demo.
- Go to the “Blocks” menu choice.
- Include the “Button” content block.
- Define a call-to-action message, click functionality, and visual style.
What email integrations or tools does the Shopify widget support?
The major benefit of this Shopify widget is its synchronization capability with third-party applications like Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. With this, you can confidently take extra steps without the risk of losing any captured data.
Where can I add the Mailchimp Popup on my Shopify?
You have the freedom to choose. No fixed guidelines need to be met. Nevertheless, ensure it makes sense and is strategically placed in the highest traffic section, like the homepage or product page.
How to customize the Mailchimp Popup?
The sky’s the limit-tailor the entire widget’s visuals to reflect your brand values and achieve rapid conversion growth:
- Popup details
You have the option to layer elements and create a versatile structure of content blocks: title, text, CTA button, link, coupon, form, image, and video. Furthermore, for a better visual look, you can incorporate spacing, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight gives you three alternatives: frequency, pages, and devices. Define all the requirements to maintain a high standard of performance.
- Custom elements and features
And yet, there are unlimited possibilities to explore: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
To prevent misunderstandings and problems along the way, contact our Customer Support Team to solve any questions!
Help with Mailchimp Popup Setup and Website Installation
For additional information on the widget templates or assistance, check out these resources: