WordPress Mailchimp Popup template
- 12 Custom Content Elements
- Email Notifications via Form Fill-Out
- 5000+ Integrations
- Customizable Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layouts
- Engaging Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Auto-Opening Trigger after Time Spent
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Technology
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- Call-to-Action Button
- Coupon & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Optimized
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Tech-Free Customization
- Translation to Any Language
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Mailchimp Popup template for the WordPress website?
If you want to make the Mailchimp Popup for your WordPress website, take the following steps:
- Access the Mailchimp Popup template.
- Modify the elements and features to match your branding.
- Verify your Elfsight admin panel.
- Obtain the installation code.
How to add the Mailchimp Popup template to the WordPress website?
To add the Mailchimp Popup to your WordPress website, follow the steps below:
- Customize the appearance of the Popup widget to reflect the design choice of your website.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard or create a free account.
- Obtain the unique embedding code.
- Access your website.
- Paste the code into your website builder. You’re all done!
For more information, we recommend checking out our post on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Mailchimp Popup?
Not at all. You are not required to possess any coding skills. You can create and embed the Mailchimp Popup on your website, regardless of your familiarity or experience in coding.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Mailchimp Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
You can definitely do this! Simply follow these steps:
- Access the Popup live demo.
- Find the “Blocks” tab.
- Add the “Button” content block.
- Define a call-to-action message, click action, and appearance.
What email integrations or tools does the WordPress widget support?
The key feature of this WordPress widget is its synchronization capability with third-party applications: Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can actively make sure and be confident that no collected data slips away.
Where can I add the Mailchimp Popup on my WordPress ?
The ball is in your court. There are no set criteria to meet. Nevertheless, make sure that it makes sense and is strategically placed in the highest traffic zone, such as the main page or product page.
How to customize the Mailchimp Popup?
The sky’s the limit-customize the look and feel of the whole widget to reflect your brand values and accelerate conversions effortlessly:
- Popup specifics
You can layer elements and create a versatile structure of content blocks: title, text, CTA button, redirect link, coupon, form, image, and video. Plus, to enhance visual aesthetics, you can include spacing, separators, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight presents three choices: frequency, pages, and devices. Clearly outline all the criteria to ensure optimal performance.
- Custom elements and features
And there’s more to unlock: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, and so on.
To exclude misunderstandings and problems, reach out to our Customer Support Team to resolve any queries!
Help with Mailchimp Popup Setup and Website Installation
For more info regarding the widget templates or assistance, we suggest looking into the following options: