How is it possible to use Exit Intent template?A popup widget with exit intent setting is a notification window which appears when a website visitor wishes to leave the page. There’s no need to code it: simply incorporate and adjust visually all component parts in the live configurator. Establish the widget parameters in a matter of minutes and make a popup that draws the greatest attention. You can add it wherever you wish:
- Social platforms (Tumblr, Facebook Page etc.)
- Personal blogs (Blogger, Ghost and many others).
- Ecommerce website (BigCommerce, Shopify, Magento).
- Share the widget via a link (on a separate page).
- Website on any CMS (Squarespace, Wix, WordPress etc.)
How can I add Exit Intent popup to the website?
To paste this widget, you it is unnecessary to have any ability to program or particular skills.
- Register in our service with the help of the demo to receive the ready-made template;
- Save the widget code, that can be found on your page at Elfsight Apps;
- Insert the code into the website template or to the page where you plan to show the widget;
- Make sure to apply the changes. Ready!
At any time you would like to introduce some changes into your widget, you are welcome to do so in your account at Elfsight Apps. It is not required to make changes to the website code.
You are free to adapt any selected template the way you wish by means of our online demo. There’s an opportunity to change size of the font, layout, colors, text alignment and behavior of the widget.
You can add the widget everywhere there is an opportunity to paste custom code or iFrame code.
Yes, we offer free customization and installation help.