WordPress Exit Intent Popup template
- 12 Custom Content Blocks
- Form Fill-Out Email Alerts
- 5000+ Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Designs
- Engaging Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Auto-Opening Trigger after Time Spent
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Support
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- Call-to-Action Button
- Coupon & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Translation to Any Language
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Exit Intent Popup template for the WordPress website?
To create the Exit Intent Popup for your website, take these steps:
- Open the Exit Intent Popup template.
- Personalize the elements and features to fit your branding.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard.
- Receive the installation code.
How to add the Exit Intent Popup template to the WordPress website?
To embed the Exit Intent Popup on your WordPress website, take these steps:
- Personalize the look of the Popup widget according to your preferences.
- Log in to your Elfsight dashboard panel or set up a free profile.
- Receive the unique installation code.
- Access your website.
- Put the shortcode into your website builder. You’re good to go!
For more information, we suggest reading our article on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Exit Intent Popup?
No, you’re not obliged to have them. Coding skill is not necessary whatsoever. You can easily build and add the Exit Intent Popup to your website without any specific background or prior experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Exit Intent Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Certainly! All you have to do is follow these guidelines:
- Open the Popup live demo.
- Go to the “Blocks” menu choice.
- Include the “Button” content block.
- Arrange a call-to-action message, click behavior, and visuals.
What email integrations or tools does the WordPress widget support?
One of the primary perks of this WordPress widget lies in its synchronization capability with external integrations like Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can go the extra mile and be confident of not losing any gathered data.
Where can I add the Exit Intent Popup on my WordPress ?
You have the freedom to choose. There aren’t any strict guidelines to meet. However, ensure it makes sense and is placed in a highly popular area, such as the homepage or product page.
How to customize the Exit Intent Popup?
Endless opportunities await-personalize the whole widget’s look and feel to reflect your brand values and drive conversions rapidly:
- Popup details
You can layer things up and create an array of limitless content blocks: header, text, CTA button, link, discount voucher, form, image, and video. Furthermore, for a better visual look, you can insert spacing, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight provides three choices: frequency, pages, and devices. Define all the necessary preferences to keep the bar high.
- Custom elements and features
Moreover, there are endless possibilities to explore: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, and so on.
For more clarification, get in touch with our Customer Support Team to address any concerns and avoid misunderstandings in the future!
Help with Exit Intent Popup Setup and Website Installation
If you require more details about the widget templates or assistance, look into these resources: