Webflow Exit Intent Popup template
- 12 Custom Content Blocks
- Form Fill-Out Email Alerts
- 5000+ Data Export Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Styles
- Sticky Popup Opening Button
- Frequency Popup Display Settings
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Timed-Display Trigger
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Support
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Responsiveness
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Language Localization
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Exit Intent Popup template for the Webflow website?
To create the Exit Intent Popup for your website, follow these directions:
- Pick the Exit Intent Popup template.
- Personalize the elements and features to satisfy your brand vision.
- Authorize your Elfsight admin panel.
- Get the installation code.
How to add the Exit Intent Popup template to the Webflow website?
If you want to embed the Exit Intent Popup on your Webflow website, take the following steps:
- Personalize the appearance of the Popup widget according to your preferences.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard or create a free account.
- Receive the auto-generated embedding code.
- Access your website.
- Paste the code into your website editor. Voila!
To get more information, we suggest reading our post on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Exit Intent Popup?
Not at all. You are not required to have any coding expertise. You have the full capability to create and add the Exit Intent Popup to your website, even without any specialized background or previous experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Exit Intent Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
You can definitely do this! All you have to do is follow these guidelines:
- Access the Popup builder.
- Go to the “Blocks” section.
- Insert the “Button” element.
- Set up a call-to-action message, click action, and appearance.
What email integrations or tools does the Webflow widget support?
One of the greatest benefits of this Webflow widget lies in its capability to seamlessly link with external apps: Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can go out of your way and be assured that no gathered data without worrying about data loss.
Where can I add the Exit Intent Popup on my Webflow?
The choice is in your hands. No fixed regulations need to be met. However, make sure that it is logical and strategically placed in a high-traffic area, such as the homepage or product page.
How to customize the Exit Intent Popup?
Wide-ranging options are available-customize the entire widget’s look to showcase your brand norms and achieve rapid conversion growth:
- Popup details
You can layer elements and create an extensive structure of content blocks: header, text, CTA button, redirect link, discount voucher, form, image, and video. Plus, to enhance the visual appeal, you can insert spacing, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight offers three settings: frequency, pages, and devices. Define all the preferences to ensure the highest standards are met.
- Custom elements and features
Yet, there are still plenty of opportunities to explore: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, and so on.
To exclude confusion and problems, reach out to our Support Team to resolve any questions!
Help with Exit Intent Popup Setup and Website Installation
If you require additional info about the plugin templates or guidance, explore these resources: