Elementor Exit Intent Popup template
- 12 Custom Content Blocks
- Mailchimp Email Notifications
- 5000+ Integrations
- Customizable Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layouts
- Sticky Popup Opening Button
- Frequency Popup Display Settings
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Auto-Opening Trigger after Time Spent
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Trigger
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon Code & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Optimized
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Multiple Languages Translation
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Exit Intent Popup template for the Elementor website?
If you want to create the Exit Intent Popup for your Elementor website, take these steps below:
- Pick the Exit Intent Popup template.
- Personalize the elements and features to satisfy your brand vision.
- Authorize your Elfsight profile.
- Receive the installation code.
How to add the Exit Intent Popup template to the Elementor website?
To add the Exit Intent Popup to your Elementor website, take the following steps:
- Personalize the appearance of the Popup widget to reflect the design style of your site.
- Log in to your Elfsight dashboard or register a free profile.
- Receive the unique embedding code.
- Navigate to your website.
- Paste the shortcode into your website builder. That’s it!
For more information, we suggest checking out our article about how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Exit Intent Popup?
No. There is no requirement for any coding skills in any way. You can build and add the Exit Intent Popup to your website, even without any specialized knowledge or prior experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Exit Intent Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Absolutely, you can! Here’s how:
- Access the Popup editor.
- Locate the “Blocks” menu choice.
- Include the “Button” element.
- Define a call-to-action message, click behavior, and visuals.
What email integrations or tools does the Elementor widget support?
The greatest benefit of this Elementor widget lies in its synchronization capacity with third-party integrations, including Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can actively make sure that no collected data slips away.
Where can I add the Exit Intent Popup on my Elementor?
It’s up to you to decide. There aren’t any fixed regulations to follow. Just ensure it is logical and strategically positioned in a high-traffic section, like the main page or product page.
How to customize the Exit Intent Popup?
The sky’s the limit-tailor the look and feel of the entire widget to embody your brand values and boost conversions effortlessly:
- Popup specifics
You can stack elements and construct an unlimited array of content blocks: header, text, call-to-action button, link, discount voucher, form, image, and video. Also, for a more visually appealing appearance, you can insert spacing, separators, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight gives you three alternatives: frequency, pages, and devices. Define all the preferences to maintain a high standard of performance.
- Custom elements and features
And there’s still much more to unlock: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
For more clarification, contact our Support Team to address any concerns and exclude confusion in the future!
Help with Exit Intent Popup Setup and Website Installation
For more info regarding the widget templates or guidance, take advantage of these resources: