Magento Exit Intent Popup template
- 12 Customizable Content Elements
- Email Notifications via Form Fill-Out
- Form with 5000+ Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Designs
- Engaging Popup Opening Button
- Frequency Popup Display Settings
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Timed-Display Trigger
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Support
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- Call-to-Action Button
- Coupon Code & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Responsiveness
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Translation to Any Language
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Exit Intent Popup template for the Magento website?
To make the Exit Intent Popup for your website, take these steps:
- Access the Exit Intent Popup template.
- Modify the elements and features to match your branding.
- Log in to your Elfsight admin panel.
- Get the installation code.
How to add the Exit Intent Popup template to the Magento website?
To add the Exit Intent Popup to your Magento website, do the following:
- Personalize the look of the Popup widget according to your taste.
- Log in to your Elfsight admin panel or create a free user profile.
- Receive the auto-generated embedding code.
- Go to your website.
- Put the code into your website builder. Voila!
For a more in-depth guide, we suggest reading our post about how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Exit Intent Popup?
No, you’re not obliged to have them. It’s absolutely unnecessary to have coding skills. You can create and embed the Exit Intent Popup on your website without any particular background or knowledge.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Exit Intent Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Absolutely, you can! Here’s how:
- Launch the Popup editor.
- Find the “Blocks” menu choice.
- Add the “Button” block.
- Define a call-to-action message, click action, and visuals.
What email integrations or tools does the Magento widget support?
The standout feature of this Magento widget is its synchronization ability with external applications, including Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. Feel free to go above and beyond without the risk of losing any captured data.
Where can I add the Exit Intent Popup on my Magento ?
The choice is in your hands. There are no strict guidelines to adhere to. Nevertheless, make sure that it is logical and placed in a highly popular spot, like the main page or product page.
How to customize the Exit Intent Popup?
Endless customization options-tailor the complete widget’s visual presentation to reflect your brand principles and achieve rapid conversion growth:
- Popup specifics
You can layer elements and construct an infinite array of content blocks: title, text, call-to-action button, link, coupon, form, image, and video. Moreover, for a more visually appealing appearance, you can include spacing, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight provides you with three choices: frequency, pages, and devices. Define all the requirements to keep the bar high.
- Custom elements and features
And there’s still plenty to explore: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
To avoid misunderstandings and problems along the way, get in touch with our Support Team to solve any concerns!
Help with Exit Intent Popup Setup and Website Installation
If you are looking for additional details about the widget templates or guidance, check out these resources: