WooCommerce Exit Intent Popup template
- 12 Custom Content Blocks
- Mailchimp Email Notifications
- 5000+ Data Export Integrations
- Customizable Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layouts
- Engaging Popup Opening Button
- Frequency Popup Display Settings
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Timed-Display Trigger
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Technology
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- Call-to-Action Button
- Coupon & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Responsiveness
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Tech-Free Customization
- Multiple Languages Translation
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Exit Intent Popup template for the WooCommerce website?
If you wish to make the Exit Intent Popup for your WooCommerce website, take these steps:
- Choose the Exit Intent Popup template.
- Customize the elements and features to satisfy your brand vision.
- Verify your Elfsight dashboard.
- Get the installation code.
How to add the Exit Intent Popup template to the WooCommerce website?
To embed the Exit Intent Popup on your WooCommerce website, do the following:
- Personalize the appearance of the Popup widget to match your style.
- Log in to your Elfsight admin panel or register a free profile.
- Get the generated installation code.
- Go to your website.
- Paste the code into your website editor. Voila!
For additional details, we suggest reading our blog post on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Exit Intent Popup?
No, you don’t. It’s absolutely unnecessary to have coding skills. You can build and add the Exit Intent Popup to your website, regardless of your familiarity or experience in coding.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Exit Intent Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Of course, you can! All you have to do is follow these guidelines:
- Open the Popup configurator.
- Find the “Blocks” menu.
- Insert the “Button” element.
- Define a call-to-action message, click behavior, and visuals.
What email integrations or tools does the WooCommerce widget support?
The main benefit of this WooCommerce widget is its synchronization ability with external apps: Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can proactively make sure and be confident that no captured data will be lost.
Where can I add the Exit Intent Popup on my WooCommerce?
It is fully up to you to make this choice. No set rules need to be met. However, make sure that it is logical and positioned in a high-traffic zone, such as the homepage or product page.
How to customize the Exit Intent Popup?
Endless customization options-personalize the look and feel of the complete widget to showcase your brand values and achieve rapid conversion growth:
- Popup specifics
You can stack elements and build an infinite array of content blocks: header, text, call-to-action button, link, coupon, form, image, and video. Additionally, to enhance the visual appeal, you can incorporate gaps, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight provides three options: frequency, pages, and devices. Define all the necessary criteria to keep the bar high.
- Custom elements and features
And there’s more to discover: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
For more clarification, contact our Support Team to address any concerns and exclude misunderstandings in the future!
Help with Exit Intent Popup Setup and Website Installation
If you require additional details regarding the widget templates or guidance, take advantage of the following resources: