JQuery Exit Intent Popup template
- 12 Custom Content Elements
- Form Fill-Out Email Alerts
- 5000+ Data Export Integrations
- Customizable Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layouts
- Sticky Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Auto-Opening Trigger after Time Spent
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Technology
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Optimized for All Mobile Devices
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Multiple Languages Translation
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Exit Intent Popup template for the JQuery website?
To create the Exit Intent Popup for your website, do the following:
- Open the Exit Intent Popup template.
- Personalize the elements and features to align with your branding goals.
- Sign in to your Elfsight account.
- Get the installation code.
How to add the Exit Intent Popup template to the JQuery website?
To embed the Exit Intent Popup on your JQuery website, follow these directions:
- Customize the look of the Popup widget to your preferences.
- Log in to your Elfsight dashboard or set up a free profile.
- Receive the auto-generated embedding code.
- Access your website.
- Insert the code into your website builder. You’re done!
To gain a more comprehensive look, we suggest checking out our blog article about how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Exit Intent Popup?
Not at all. Proficiency in coding is not needed. You can easily build and embed the Exit Intent Popup on your website, even without any specialized knowledge or previous experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Exit Intent Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Certainly! Simply take these steps:
- Open the Popup builder.
- Go to the “Blocks” section.
- Insert the “Button” content block.
- Arrange a call-to-action message, click behavior, and visual display.
What email integrations or tools does the JQuery widget support?
One of the key features of this JQuery widget is its synchronization capability with third-party applications: Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can proactively ensure and be confident that no captured data will be lost.
Where can I add the Exit Intent Popup on my JQuery ?
This decision rests with you. No strict regulations need to be followed. However, ensure that it makes sense and is strategically positioned in a high-traffic section, like the main page or product page.
How to customize the Exit Intent Popup?
The world is yours to explore-customize the entire widget’s look and feel to mirror your brand values and enhance conversions in no time:
- Popup specifics
You have the option to layer things up and create an array of limitless content blocks: header, text, call-to-action button, redirect link, coupon, form, image, and video. Also, for a better visual look, you can incorporate spacing, separators, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight presents three settings: frequency, pages, and devices. Clearly define all the requirements to uphold the desired standards.
- Custom elements and features
And yet, you still have plenty of things left to explore: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
For more clarification, get in touch with our Support Team to handle any queries and prevent misunderstandings in the future!
Help with Exit Intent Popup Setup and Website Installation
For further details on the widget templates or guidance, peruse the following resources: