Online Form Builder for Adobe Muse
Elfsight Form Builder is a comprehensive widget to create unlimited categories of filling forms and demonstrate them on your site. Receive info from your current and possible clients through handy surveys, feedback forms, rating requests, and even more categories. Choose the form framework, select elements to build stylish forms to get data from your clientele. No matter what categories of feedback you may wish to see: client opinions, assessments, reservations, and selling – our Form Builder will empower you to create a relevant fill-in form for it. With adjustable setup and various available elements, your form will be easy-to-use for your users and engaging for you.
Organize requesting and shopping via convenient forms for quick and simple work!
- Create attractive forms to collect more feedback.
Use every feature of our widget to make high-efficient fill-in forms. Control items and choose the framework to make your forms balanced and handy. Try style parameters for constructing a notable look and getting more feedback.
- Increase the number of leads with manageable forms.
Don’t let users drop the filling process uncompleted and missing precious feedback. Configure forms consisting of simple stages and with handy composition, that will keep clientele involved until the finishing step and increase leads.
- Save time and money with a multi-purpose tool.
This all-in-one widget allows composing forms of manifold formats with various sets of components and structure. This will help you build forms to gather diverse information without giving additional money and time.
So waht makes Elfsight online Form Builder stand among the best plugins for receiving feedback and processing quests on Adobe Muse?
- 18 types of fields to fulfil almost any data-collecting task;
- Use field placeholders to give an example of correct filling and the needed type of data;
- Choose the scenario after the form submission: Thank you message, redirect to another page, or form concealing;
- Switchable progress bar when step-by-step format is applied;
- Paint your form in one click – the main color will be applied to all active elements, Submit button, progress bar, etc.
How to add Form Builder to Adobe Muse website
To carry out the embedding you will not need competence in web programming or much time. Only 4 uncomplicated steps and 3 minutes.
- Build your personalized Form Builder.
With the help of our free demo, create a plugin with necessary template and options.
- Receive the code for displaying the plugin.
After widget tuning, receive the code for Form plugin from the appeared window on Elfsight Apps.
- Show the plugin on Muse site.
Display the plugin on the desired place of the page and apply the changes.
- The integrating is successful!.
Enter your Muse website, to check your work.
Have problems with adding the plugin on a website? Study our comprehensive guide «How to display widget on Adobe Muse» or leave an enquiry at our support desk.