WordPress Subscribe Popup template
- 12 Custom Content Blocks
- Form Fill-Out Email Alerts
- Form with 5000+ Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Styles
- Sticky Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Auto-Opening Trigger after Time Spent
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Technology
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- Call-to-Action Button
- Coupon & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Optimized
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Tech-Free Customization
- Multiple Languages Translation
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Subscribe Popup template for the WordPress website?
To make the Subscribe Popup for your website, follow the steps below:
- Open the Subscribe Popup template.
- Customize the elements and features to match your branding.
- Verify your Elfsight account.
- Get the installation code.
How to add the Subscribe Popup template to the WordPress website?
To add the Subscribe Popup to your WordPress website, do the following:
- Personalize the appearance of the Popup widget to match your aesthetics.
- Sign in to your Elfsight admin panel or register a free account.
- Receive the auto-generated embedding code.
- Go to your website.
- Put the code into your website editor. You’re good to go!
For a more in-depth guide, we suggest checking out our post on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Subscribe Popup?
No, you don’t. There is no requirement for any coding skills whatsoever. You can easily build and embed the Subscribe Popup on your website, even without any specialized knowledge or previous experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Subscribe Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Absolutely! Just follow these steps:
- Open the Popup editor.
- Find the “Blocks” menu.
- Insert the “Button” content block.
- Set up a call-to-action message, click functionality, and visuals.
What email integrations or tools does the WordPress widget support?
The main benefit of this WordPress widget lies in its ability to link with third-party applications such as Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. Feel free to go the extra mile and be assured that no collected data without worrying about data loss.
Where can I add the Subscribe Popup on my WordPress ?
The ball is in your court. There are no specific guidelines to follow. Nevertheless, ensure that it makes sense and is placed in a highly viewed location, like the main page or product page.
How to customize the Subscribe Popup?
Limitless creative possibilities-customize the appearance of the entire widget to align with your brand norms and boost conversions rapidly:
- Popup details
You can layer elements and build a constructor of unlimited content blocks: title, text, CTA button, link, coupon, form, image, and video. Additionally, for an improved visual appeal, you can incorporate gaps, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight presents three settings: frequency, pages, and devices. Clearly state all the preferences to maintain a high level of quality.
- Custom elements and features
Moreover, there are unlimited possibilities to explore: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
For more clarification, reach out to our Customer Support Team to handle any concerns and prevent misunderstandings in the future!
Help with Subscribe Popup Setup and Website Installation
If you are looking for more information about the plugin templates or assistance, take advantage of the following resources: