Wix Subscribe Popup template
- 12 Custom Field Elements
- Email Notifications via Form Fill-Out
- 5000+ Integrations
- Customizable Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layouts
- Sticky Popup Opening Button
- Frequency Popup Display Settings
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Auto-Opening Trigger after Time Spent
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Support
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon Code & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Multiple Languages Translation
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Subscribe Popup template for the Wix website?
To create the Subscribe Popup for your website, take these steps:
- Choose the Subscribe Popup template.
- Adjust the elements and features to satisfy your brand vision.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard.
- Obtain the installation code.
How to add the Subscribe Popup template to the Wix website?
If you wish to embed the Subscribe Popup on your Wix website, perform the following steps:
- Customize the appearance of the Popup widget to your liking.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard or create a free profile.
- Get the unique installation code.
- Access your website.
- Paste the code into your website editor. Voila!
For more information, we recommend checking out our blog article about how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Subscribe Popup?
Not at all. It’s absolutely unnecessary to have coding skills. You can easily build and add the Subscribe Popup to your website, regardless of your familiarity or experience in coding.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Subscribe Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Absolutely, you can! Follow these steps:
- Open the Popup builder.
- Navigate to the “Blocks” menu option.
- Add the “Button” element.
- Set up a call-to-action message, click behavior, and visual display.
What email integrations or tools does the Wix widget support?
The key feature of this Wix widget lies in its capability to seamlessly link with external applications like Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. Feel free to take extra steps and be assured that no collected data slips away.
Where can I add the Subscribe Popup on my Wix?
This choice rests with you. There aren’t any fixed guidelines to follow. However, make sure it is logical and positioned in a high-traffic spot, such as the homepage or product page.
How to customize the Subscribe Popup?
Endless opportunities await-customize the complete widget’s appearance to showcase your brand principles and achieve rapid conversion growth:
- Popup details
You can stack elements and create an array of limitless content blocks: header, text, CTA button, link, discount voucher, form, image, and video. Plus, for a more visually appealing appearance, you can add spacing, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight provides you with three alternatives: frequency, pages, and devices. Clearly outline all the requirements to maintain the set quality level.
- Custom elements and features
And there’s still plenty to discover: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, and so on.
For more clarification, get in touch with our Customer Support Team to resolve any concerns and prevent misunderstandings in the future!
Help with Subscribe Popup Setup and Website Installation
If you are looking for additional information about the plugin templates or guidance, we suggest using these options: