Squarespace Text Popup template
- 12 Custom Field Elements
- Mailchimp Email Notifications
- 5000+ Data Export Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Designs
- Engaging Popup Opening Button
- Frequency Popup Display Settings
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Auto-Opening Trigger after Time Spent
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Trigger
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon Code & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Responsiveness
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Translation to Any Language
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Text Popup template for the Squarespace website?
To make the Text Popup for your website, do the following:
- Select the Text Popup template.
- Modify the elements and features to align with your branding goals.
- Log in to your Elfsight profile.
- Receive the installation code.
How to add the Text Popup template to the Squarespace website?
To embed the Text Popup on your Squarespace website, take these steps below:
- Customize the appearance of the Popup widget to match your preferences.
- Sign in to your Elfsight admin panel or set up a free user profile.
- Receive the unique embedding code.
- Go to your website.
- Put the shortcode into your website editor. That’s it!
For a more in-depth guide, we recommend checking out our article on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Text Popup?
No. There is no requirement for any coding expertise whatsoever. You can easily build and embed the Text Popup on your website without any specific background or knowledge.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Text Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Certainly! All you have to do is follow these guidelines:
- Access the Popup editor.
- Navigate to the “Blocks” menu option.
- Add the “Button” content block.
- Define a call-to-action message, click action, and visuals.
What email integrations or tools does the Squarespace widget support?
The main benefit of this Squarespace widget lies in its capacity to synchronize with external applications such as Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can proactively ensure that no gathered data will be lost.
Where can I add the Text Popup on my Squarespace?
It is fully up to you to make this decision. There are no set regulations to meet. But make sure it makes sense and is strategically positioned in a high-traffic zone, like the main page or product page.
How to customize the Text Popup?
Wide-ranging options are available-tailor the complete widget’s design to mirror your brand norms and achieve rapid conversion growth:
- Popup specifics
You can layer elements and build a constructor of unlimited content blocks: title, text, call-to-action button, redirect link, coupon, form, image, and video. Additionally, to enhance the visual appeal, you can include spacing, separators, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight provides three choices: frequency, pages, and devices. Outline all the requirements to maintain a high standard.
- Custom elements and features
Yet, there are still many more things to unlock: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
For more clarification, contact our Support Team to resolve any questions and prevent confusion in the future!
Help with Text Popup Setup and Website Installation
If you require more info about the plugin templates or guidance, we recommend exploring these resources: