WordPress Text Popup template
- 12 Customizable Content Elements
- Email Notifications via Form Fill-Out
- 5000+ Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Styles
- Sticky Popup Opening Button
- Frequency Popup Display Settings
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Auto-Opening Trigger after Time Spent
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Technology
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon Code & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Optimized for All Mobile Devices
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Translation to Any Language
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Text Popup template for the WordPress website?
If you wish to make the Text Popup for your WordPress website, perform the following steps:
- Choose the Text Popup template.
- Customize the elements and features to satisfy your brand vision.
- Sign in to your Elfsight account.
- Receive the installation code.
How to add the Text Popup template to the WordPress website?
To embed the Text Popup on your WordPress website, take the following steps:
- Customize the appearance of the Popup widget to complement the design style of your website.
- Log in to your Elfsight admin panel or create a free profile.
- Obtain the unique installation code.
- Go to your website.
- Put the code into your website editor. Voila!
To get more information, we suggest checking out our article on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Text Popup?
No. Coding skills are unnecessary. You can build and add the Text Popup to your website without any specialized background or prior experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Text Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Yes, you totally can! Just follow these steps:
- Open the Popup editor.
- Locate the “Blocks” section.
- Add the “Button” element.
- Arrange a call-to-action message, click functionality, and visual display.
What email integrations or tools does the WordPress widget support?
One of the key features of this WordPress widget is its ability to seamlessly link with third-party applications, including Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can proactively make sure that no gathered data slips away.
Where can I add the Text Popup on my WordPress ?
The decision is in your hands. There are no set guidelines to adhere to. Just make sure that it is logical and strategically positioned in a high-traffic area, such as the main page or product page.
How to customize the Text Popup?
Limitless creative possibilities-personalize the look and feel of the whole widget to reflect your brand norms and drive conversions quickly:
- Popup specifics
You can stack elements and create an array of limitless content blocks: header, text, CTA button, link, coupon, form, image, and video. Moreover, for an improved visual appeal, you can incorporate gaps, separators, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight offers three choices: frequency, pages, and devices. Outline all the necessary criteria to maintain the desired level.
- Custom elements and features
Moreover, there are endless possibilities to unlock: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, and so on.
For more clarification, contact our Customer Support Team to resolve any concerns and exclude confusion in the future!
Help with Text Popup Setup and Website Installation
If you are looking for additional information regarding the widget templates or assistance, check out the following resources: