Information Box Popup template for website
- 12 Customizable Content Elements
- Email Notifications via Form Fill-Out
- 5000+ Data Export Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Designs
- Engaging Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Auto-Opening Trigger after Time Spent
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Trigger
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon Code & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Optimized for All Mobile Devices
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Multiple Languages Translation
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Information Box Popup template for the website?
To make the Information Box Popup for your website, take the following steps:
- Open the Information Box Popup template.
- Adjust the elements and features to satisfy your brand vision.
- Sign in to your Elfsight profile.
- Obtain the installation code.
How to add the Information Box Popup template to the website?
If you want to embed the Information Box Popup on your HTML website, take the following steps:
- Customize the appearance of the Popup widget to your taste.
- Log in to your Elfsight dashboard or create a free account.
- Get the generated installation code.
- Go to your website.
- Put the shortcode into your website editor. You’re all done!
For a more in-depth guide, we advise reading our blog article about how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Information Box Popup?
No, you’re not obliged to have them. Coding expertise is not necessary whatsoever. You can easily build and add the Information Box Popup to your website without any particular background or previous experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Information Box Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Absolutely, you can! Just take these steps:
- Open the Popup builder.
- Go to the “Blocks” menu tab.
- Add the “Button” content block.
- Set up a call-to-action message, click functionality, and visual style.
What email integrations or tools does the widget support?
One of the standout features of this HTML widget lies in its synchronization ability with third-party apps such as Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. Feel free to make an extra effort without any concern about losing any gathered data.
Where can I add the Information Box Popup on my website?
This decision rests with you. There aren’t any strict criteria to follow. However, make sure it is logical and strategically positioned in a high-traffic zone, like the main page or product page.
How to customize the Information Box Popup?
Wide-ranging options are available-customize the complete widget’s visuals to reflect your brand norms and achieve rapid conversion growth:
- Popup details
You have the option to stack elements and construct an infinite array of content blocks: title, text, call-to-action button, link, coupon, form, image, and video. Plus, to enhance the visual appeal, you can insert gaps, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight presents three choices: frequency, pages, and devices. Clearly define all the necessary requirements to maintain a high level of quality.
- Custom elements and features
And yet, you still have plenty of features left to discover: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
To avoid misunderstandings and problems along the way, contact our Support Team to address any queries!
Help with Information Box Popup Setup and Website Installation
For further details regarding the plugin templates or assistance, peruse these resources: