You can embed any Instagram Profile on your website with the help of a widget. You can benefit from this ready-made solution a lot. First of all, there’s no need to code, learn CSS, and web design basics. You can create an amazing feed with a single profile in a simple visual editor. Simply add and customize any element you wish and see results immediately after that.
Here are the main features of the Instagram profile template:
- Opportunity to add a public Account or posts to a web page through a hashtag
- Switchable Instagram elements (likes, comments, texts, dates, follow button)
- 2 ready-to-use feed layouts: slider and grid
- Intuitive code generator
- 2 post templates: tile and classic
- Adjustable number of columns and rows
Find out more amazing features and try to add your profile to a web page for yourself.
If you still haven’t decided whether to add an Instagram profile to a website or not yet, be sure you’ll get a lot of amazing perks after doing it. First of all, it will enhance and beautify the site content. Instagram profile owners usually pay special attention to their accounts. So, the profiles turn into appealing photo galleries. Secondly, they are quite converting. You’ll be able to push people to purchase decisions if you fetch positive reviews or fascinating photos from a profile or hashtag to your site.
To add Elfsight widget, you will not need coding competence. In general, you’ll need an option to add a custom HTML field to a web page.
- Log into in our service through the demo and choose a ready template
- Save the installation code which you’ll get in Elfsight Apps
- Add the received code to a needed page or into a site template
- Apply the changes. Perfect!
When you need to alter your form, do so in your profile at Elfsight Apps. It’s not required to make changes to the website code.