*Unfortunately, displaying events from Facebook is temporarily unavailable. Explore alternative features of our widget.
Establish and set a widget
Check out this installation steps: build Facebook Event widget in the editor using one of the predefined templates:
- Pick: Facebook (small, medium or large) template.
- Based on your needs, set, turn on or off the below elements: Insert the source of content (public page URL or ID); widget size; Facebook elements (buttons, likes, comments, etc. ); select sorts of content to display (posts, photos or videos). Would like to customize the interface even more? Check out custom CSS and make your design features come to life.
- Apply your adjustments.
Integrate the widget into your site
Pick a page or template, where you plan to have the Facebook Event widget, and insert the code saved at Elfsight apps.
After the widget has been designed, copy its code. You will need it to place the widget on your site.
Can I alter the settings of my widget after its integration on my website?
After you have inserted the widget to the site, you can change the content and interface settings of your widget from your personal account at Elfsight apps. All the changes that you make, will be automatically applied to the widget on your website.
Why Elfsight Apps?
- The best widgets for your site;
- Free lifetime help for all clients;
- Fast and simple widget embedding.
Pick Elfsight widgets if you’re looking for a 100% efficient solution for your web business or project. Have the best widgets to help you grow!