Embed Google Doc on website
Elfsight File Embed plugin is an uncomplicated tool which enables you quickly insert files into the pages of your website. You are free to embed Google Doc and any other popular formats like PDF, Docx, Xlsx, Jpeg, and other. All interface elements are paintable so you can easily blend the plugin with your site’s design. Embed certificates, instructions and any other documents in a click!
- 3 layouts available: File Viewer, Grid, and List
- File Viewer layout to explore documents on the page
- Attach multiple documents
How to add Google Doc on my site?
To implement our widget, you don’ need programming competence or special skills in working with your website platform
- Create an account in Elfsight service with the help of the demo to have a selected template;
- Copy the installation code, that can be found in your account at Elfsight Apps;
- Add the code to a selected page or into the site template;
- Save the changes. You are done!
When you feel like further customizing your form, you are free to do so in your personal account at Elfsight Apps. It does not require to edit the website code.