Google Sites File Embed widget
Elfsight File Embed for Google Sites widget is the handiest and fastest widget for inserting files in your site. Add all most used file formats: PDF, Docx, Xlsx, Jpeg – overall around 20 types. For better convenience, documents can be integrated by uploading, adding the URLs, or picking out of the list of the latest uploaded. You can give every document your own title, upload an icon or image, pick layout option and much more. Website users can view the files right on your website, view them in a new browser tab, and download.
Start applying File Embed to take your business peaks easier!
Find below basic features of the widget:
- Paste any quantity of documents;
- File Viewer layout variant to read documents on the site;
- Uploading pictures for document icons and previews;
- Displaying or switching off Download file text;
- Choose colors for six interface elements.
How to embed File Embed to my Google Sites site?
Simply follow several steps presented below to start working with the tool.
- Make use of our free configurator and start forming your custom-made plugin.
Determine the preferable layout and characteristics of the plugin and save the corrections.
- Get your individual code shown in the window on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the setting up of your personal plugin is done, copy the personal code at the appeared box and save it for further use.
- Initiate utilization of the tool on Google Sites homepage.
Enter the code copied before into your website and apply the improvements.
- The installation is successfully performed.
Visit your site to view how’s the tool running.
On condition of dealing with questions or running against some problems, please appeal to our support team. Our specialists are longing to help you with all the issues you may have with the plugin.