Wix File Embed app
Elfsight File Embed widget is the easiest widget for inserting your files in a site. Insert all popular formats: PDF, Docx, Xlsx, Pptx – in total around 20 types. For better convenience, files can be added by simply uploading, entering their URLs, or selecting from the recently uploaded. You are free to give every document a name, upload your own icon or picture, choose files layout and other. Site users can study the files directly on the website, open them in a new browser tab, and download.
Where can I publish File Embed?
It’s easy to apply File Embed for any or all pages of the website. For example, with it you can publish your technological documents or guidelines on product pages, and boast your diplomas and qualifications on landing page.
How will I benefit from File Embed?
Our widget can keep you a great deal of time, since with its help, adding files in your website takes just seconds. In addition, you can publish plenty of valuable data about your offers and services to raise customers’ understanding of your items.
How can I get File Embed on my Wix website?
It will take three minutes of your time to start using the widget. Integration process is super fast, free, and doesn’t include coding.
- There’s an option to paste File Embed to your website right through our service. Just see the guide down on this page.
- Elfsight File Embed can be embedded through our service or through the marketplace. Here you can see more details about these options and pick a more suitable one.
To shape a better perception of the widget, see the list of its primary functions. They make this widget maximum efficient for you:
- Insert unlimited files;
- File Viewer layout option to read docs on the site;
- Upload pictures for icons and previews;
- Showing or hiding away Download document text;
- Color 6 interface details.
See all features in our live demo
Find out how to insert the File Embed widget into your Wix site. It is uncomplicated.
The following steps are the only thing you need to perform in order to demonstrate.
- Build your own File Embed plugin
In our free configurator, shape a plugin with a selected composition and functional traits.
- Get the individual code to display the plugin
After you have configured your widget, you will get the installation code from the appearing window on Elfsight Apps. Copy this code.
- Display the plugin on your Wix website
Define the area you plan to add the plugin to and paste the copied code there. Save the results.
- The embedding is successful!
Visit your store, to take a look at your work.
Still unsettled? Or experiencing issues? Simply write a request to our support team, they will do their best to help.