WordPress File Embed plugin
Elfsight File Embed is the handiest and quickest way for integration of files in your site. Insert all popular files: PDF, Docx, Jpg, Jpeg – in total around 20 formats. For your ease of use, files can be added by just uploading, adding their URLs, or by selecting from the recently uploaded. You can give every file a name, upload your own icon or picture, pick files layout variant, and do more. Website users can read the documents straight on the site, open tem in a new tab, and download.
Feel free to display File Embed on any pages of the website. So, you can apply it to paste your technological documents or specifications on corresponding product pages, or boast your diplomas and certificates on landing page.
This widget will save you plenty of time because integrating documents in your site takes just seconds. Also, you can distribute a great deal of meaningful info about your items or services and improve clients’ understanding of your offers.
You only will need one minute of your time to start using the widget. Embedding is extremely swift, free, and without-coding.
- You can place the widget to your web page right through our service. Just apply the instructions below on this page.
- The widget can be integrated through our service or via the marketplace. You can get to know more details the two variants and choose yours.
To form a clearer idea of the widget, here’s the list of its essential functions. They make this widget really beneficial for your business:
- Show any amount of documents;
- File Viewer layout variant to read docs on the website;
- Uploading pictures for document icons and previews;
- Show or hiding Download file text;
- Paint 6 interface details.
Demo will reveal more features to you
Let’s check how to paste the File Embed widget to your WordPress site.
The following steps are the only thing you need to publish.
- Build your own File Embed plugin
By means of our free configurator, generate a plugin with a preferable look and functionality.
- Get the individual code to display the plugin
After you have set your widget, you will get the installation code from the popup notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy this code.
- The plugin on your WordPress site
Select the area you want to embed the plugin to and add the copied code there. Save the results.
Visit the web page, to check your testimonials.
Still not decided? Or have questions? Simply send a request to our customer service, they will resolve your every issue.