Shopify is one of the easiest and cost-effective platforms for ecommerce. If you wish to develop your marketing strategy, it’s great to understand the advantages of this platform. In this article you’ll be able to find its most important benefits, as well as a list of marketing strategies you’ll use in marketing.
There are a few reasons why you should choose Shopify for marketing
1: Shopify is used by major brands
If it's good enough for well-known companies, your e-commerce website will be as well. On his Shopify store, he offers items from Lollapalooza, Third Eye Blind, and Jimmie Vaughan, an American blues musician. Spotify is also used by SMS Audio, Bohemian Guitars, and Leather Head Sports, which is a compelling incentive to purchase Shopify sites to improve your e-commerce traffic.
Nestle, Red Bull, Tesla, GE, and Kylie Cosmetics are among the brands that utilize Shopify.
2: You don't need to be concerned about server prices
Many businesses are turned off by server costs, but Shopify's server is managed by them, and it comes with a variety of options and a monthly subscription, allowing you to pick the plan that best suits your needs. Shopify is free for 14 days, so you may get your online business up and running before deciding on a subscription. Monthly fees range from $29 to $299.
3: Annual plans come at a discount
Because not everyone prefers monthly payment options, Shopify now offers savings on yearly and biannual plans. You will receive a 10% discount if you prefer yearly payments, and your organization will earn a 20% discount if you choose biannual plans.
4: Shopify's app connections with SaaS services are excellent
Because their consumers are accustomed with monthly subscriptions, Shopify is popular among SaaS service providers.
That's why, before looking anywhere else, you'll almost always find whatever creative new service you need on Shopify first, and some of them even have fantastic free options. People that use e-commerce rival platforms like woo commerce or open cart, on the other hand, do not pay monthly membership costs, therefore SaaS firms are wary of them. As a result, many useful services are not available on these platforms.
5: Security & Reliability
Shopify is a worldwide hosted service, which means that their network is monitored for threats 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and they can assist you with any issues that emerge. Furthermore, their add-ons adhere to a set of standards and will not infect you with trojans or viruses. You may also choose SSL or PCI compliance to accept credit cards and store sensitive data without needing to understand the technical intricacies.
So, these were the most important benefits of Shopify. After your choice turns to this platform, you can learn more about existing marketing strategies. Below you’ll find the main of them.
What Is SEO
Search Engine Optimization or SEO is the means of upgrading some piece of content or site performance in search engines. SEO also suggests organic ranking meaning that there’s no need to pay any money to appear on SERP. In short, search engine optimization is the process of taking some piece of content and then upgrading it for search engines so that they could demonstrate it at the search results when a user performs a search connected with this topic.
This may not seem like a really complicated job, however, it’s highly significant for your Shopify website to appear above others in search engines like Google, as presently studies show that about 75% of searches start on Google.
In the context of your marketing plan for your Shopify site, you may attempt to perfect your rankings utilizing the following instruments:
- On the stage of preparing your Shopify site for publishing, glance over the SEO checklist to upgrade it right in order it could take a high position on the market.
- Make Google see and index your Shopify site by affirming it by means of Google Search Console.
- Help people looking for equivalent themes your website has discover you by including keywords in the content of the site.
- Add a rating snippet to your search result with Google Reviews Shopify app.
Also, glance over our complete guide on SEO for Shopify websites and perfect the site’s rankings by following its directions.
What is email marketing
Email marketing is still one of the most influential marketing means supplying you with lots of tools even though it isn’t new. Email is a superb marketing channel, a kind of direct marketing that utilizes email for promotion of all sorts of industries. Through the instrument, you can help your customers know about the newest updates like offers and products by incorporating it into your marketing automation activities.
Email marketing is there to help you start utilizing lead generation, keep clients involved and interested in your content, uplevel the brand recognition - all these strategies are available through simple email.
Here are the primary benefits of the email marketing for the Shopify website:
- You can aim precisely at the customers who are really fascinated about your offers.
- There’s a possibility to employ Shopify email marketing to develop connections with your clients.
- Email is able to help you drive traffic to your Shopify blog or site. It’s one of the most productive and affordable tools on the market.
- You can effortlessly run A/B tests to find out what kind of email marketing strategy actually performs for you.
Bear in mind that an effective Shopify marketing strategy needs some time, effort, and the right tools. Keep off buying email lists - form your own one as a substitute as email companies harshly disallow sending emails to bought applicants. You are to know national email regulations - it’s significant for you to know all the requirements considering applicable laws if you want to forward automated emails.
Apart from bending the regulations, don’t forget that the content you’re producing for your email marketing campaign should be varying. Form polls, surveys, and make them come out occasionally in your users’ mailboxes rather than your standard newsletter overflowing offers and promo countdowns.
Shopify approaches its visitors through email marketing instruments. Utilizing them, you’ll be able to:
- Establish email operations that will suit your site style.
- Use monitoring tools to see the amount of leads and unsubscribers the emails acquire.
- Email automatically when a site visitor subscribes to your newsletter or buys something on your Shopify site.
And don’t forget that if theShopify email operations tool doesn't run for you unexpectedly, you can apply its Mailchimp integration.
What is content marketing
Different method of promoting your business online and making it visible to the market is starting to build your Shopify content marketing strategy with the appropriate tools. Content marketing refers to distribution and development of useful and relevant content for users online. It may be all sorts of videos, blogs, social media posts, and so on. Everything that is somehow common to existing and potential customers of yours can be qualified as a subject of content marketing.
If executed correctly, content marketing is able to become an indication of the company’s expertise and also become some sort of evidence that the company actually cherishes its customers. And the steady work with content marketing is able to lead to developing strong relations with your clients - both existing and potential ones.
This is the way you can commence utilizing the content marketing instruments:
- Analyze your customers and identify them. For certain audience texts will work well, and for the rest videos will be more preferable.
- Found a constant content plan. The most widespread mistake many marketers tend to make is to create an actually resourceful content plan that cannot be accomplished. So, after you’ve explored your clientele, create a short-term plan for the reasonable number of content pieces you can create.
- Follow selected content creation methods. Set up appropriate, superior content that is also useful for your current visitors, not only new ones.
And bear in mind that even if Shopify content marketing seems to be hard work, it shouldn’t be.
What is social media marketing
With Social media marketing you produce customized content for every social media you want Shopify website and your business be mentioned to highlight your company and drive engagement among customers. Employing this tool, you help them become acquainted with your brand better and make solid bonds with your market customers.
Identical to the offline strategies, media marketing is intended for seeking the core audience and making these people happy and satisfied in order they would highlight your brand and share it with friends.
Employing social media marketing strategies is extremely critical nowadays as contemporary users generally select searching information about your brand on the social media market. They apply these sources numerous hours a day and it's certainly significant that you are presented online. And businesses can gain insights into their online audience’s interests and tastes by means of Social Media marketing.
The list of Social marketing pros for Shopify site includes:
- Social media marketing permanently brings new audiences to your business. And it’s extremely uncomplicated to warm up these individuals with interesting and delightful texts and visuals you’ll create for everyone on the market.
- You have a possibility to build stable connections with your audience. Social media marketing is denoted to contacting your clients and as well as publicizing your proposals. It's an excellent channel to show how remarkably you care about your audience.
- With social media marketing you can stand out against competitors. Before you begin any campaigns on social media, it’s better to consider what works for them and determine what methods your market competitors choose rather to use. After that there’s an opportunity to begin experimenting with things that are working for them.
- Media marketing for Shopify is profitable. Having an account on the most well-known social media does not cost anything, and running ad campaigns still costs relatively little. Done appropriately, the campaign has a good chance to produce a greater return of investments.
Shopify, for its part, offers users a great deal of social media integrations. You are free to use social icons and connect your Shopify site with the social media accounts. Apply social media symbols to allow your customers to distribute your texts and visuals on their social profiles. You can also share the Shopify content on the market using built-in social sharing. And for those who use Facebook as their primary marketing tool there’s a chance to employ Facebook pixel to launch targeted ads promoting your products and services and track users’ operations.
What is PPC marketing
Pay-per-click or PPC marketing is a means of online promotion that allows promoters to accumulate expenses when some site visitor clicks their ad. In the PPC marketing paradigm, advertisers bid on the contemplated fare per click related to the clientele types where it originates and keywords. PPC is excellent for any type of campaign goal, in particular lead production, boosting purchases and increasing brand notoriety.
PPC is denoted to being relevant to your customers as the marketers use the possibility to show targeted ads to website visitors. Through correct and precise targeting tools and settings marketers use the possibility to run successful ppc marketing campaigns.
On Shopify, there’s a possibility to use various integrations to create ppc marketing campaigns. For example, you are free to employ Google AdSense. Besides, you are free to employ 2,500 ad platforms via connecting the Channable plugin for Shopify. But keep in mind that the Shopify support team has an opportunity to help you with disconnecting or connecting the plugins.
What is affiliate marketing
Affiliate marketing means receiving a payout after announcing a product or service that is created by some outside dealer or advertizer. You - Affiliate Partner - are honored with a charge for delivering some certain result to the seller or advertizer. Almost always, the output can be a transaction, however, sometimes programs give a charge for leads, clicks, sign-ups, downloads, etc. Usually, partnership programs do not demand any payouts to enter, and are able to supply you with a consistent income.
The number of main affiliate marketing pros for Shopify site includes:
- It is effortless to start and use. You are performing as the marketing side shouldn’t worry about the support or development of the product. Your purpose here is only about selling and promoting it.
- It does not call for extra funds. Because connecting to affiliate programs typically does not call for any money, you can start earning really soon. Also, affiliate marketing gives a possibility to get passive income through the agency of commissions.
- You have an option to increase your profits. Through affiliate marketing, you have an opportunity to freely introduce plenty of new services to your audience as long as your present occupation continues to generate revenue.
To commence utilizing affiliate marketing, all is required to do is to choose the proper platform and method.