A summary guide on app setting up on Shopify
A brief manual for users who are acquainted with the admin panel and can apply light changes to website HTML code.
- Configure your own app in the editor;
- Choose an appropriate tariff (from free to premium);
- Receive a app code;
- Open the administrator panel of your Shopify website;
- Find a required page if you want to integrate the app on one page only, for instance, the main page. Should you need to add the app on the footer, header, sidebar, or some other element, go to a required template;
- Apply the changes and check the results!
Below you can find more info about each step of the manual, with screenshots and thorough descriptions. Do not hesitate to address our support team to receive free help with adding. It is available for all Elfsight users.
An extended manual on app installation on a Shopify website
A detailed instruction for every step.
Step 1: Create and set a app
The 1st point – specify the appearance and functionality.
Generate a necessary app
Choose your service plan
There’s a choice of different tariff plans from free to extensive. You can pick any of them, which is the most suitable.
Get your app code
Copy the app code that you received at Elfsight Apps, for inserting it into the website.
Step 2: Add the app on your Shopify website
The 2nd point – insert the designed app into the code of your web page or template.
Reach your admin panel
Get authorized in your website to open the editor and make the required code alterations.
Add the app code
Reach the page, on which you wish to have the app, or a necessary template and place the app code that you copied at Elfsight Apps there. Save the changes.
Success! Installation was successful
How to change app parameters after the installation
Once you have done the installation, you can enter your account at Elfsight and apply changes to the parameters or look of the app. All the alterations are applied automatically at once.