Do you have the need to install a social profile gallery or some photo to a site? Check the breathtaking cloud-based platform - Elfsight Apps, that will grant you the opportunity to set up any social plugin to a Drupal website in next to no time and with simplicity.
Install Social Profile Gallery in Just 2 Minutes!Feature a spectacular portfolio on your proper Drupal web resource with no developer knowledge in just a series of operations with the help of our Photo and Image Gallery. Find out more about the module!
Phase 1: Customize Your Photo GridTo publish the Instagram Widget, you need to create an account and obtain the appropriate code.
• Register or login to Elfsight AppsFirst, to get access to our Elfsight Apps, you have to register. Add only actual email addresses and passwords to set up your profile. In case you already have an account, please, enter here.
• Pick out the product you need for your websiteOur web service provides users with various widgets for websites. To add Instagram Photo Gallery to a Drupal website, you should choose InstaLink.
• Make InstaLink be in line with your demandsSet the design, styles and output settings to shape the feed that will play into your website. InstaLink merits:
- Cache media time feature;
- Variable sizes;
- Adjustable amount of columns and rows;
- Adjustable breakpoints to make the grid correspond to a browser’s dimensions;
• Obtain the html code to insert into your siteThe finishing stage at Elfsight Apps is to get the product script by clicking “Get” link near the feed’s title.
Phase 2: Install the Social Application to Web PageThe closing operation of installing the plugin is to insert the widget to the blog.
• Enter the Drupal admin panelEnter the admin panel to go to site managing.
• Go to “Content” pageGo to the section that contains the site’s pages.
• Select a pageSelect a page to place the gallery.
• Insert the Instagram gallerySwitch the page to HTML format and add the Elfsight Apps widget code. Save the changes.
• The installation is complete!Go to website to check out the photo widget. Want to add the module to other platforms? Read the guide on how to embed Instagram on any website to learn the basic steps and principles.
Modifying Your Social Profile Widget after InstallationIn order to edit the gallery`s appearance or to edit the media source options after you’ve published the plugin to your web page, go to your own account at Elfsight Apps. Next, select «Dashboard» section and pick out changing InstaLink.
Features of Photo Gallery InstaLinkDo you care to display your pictures or establish an impeccable portfolio for your proper platform? Draw on our simple and instantaneous Instagram widget:
- Competent help from Elfsight team;
- Thorough User Interface and design;
- Supports any screen size and device.