A summary tutorial on module integrating on Drupal
A brief instruction for users who are acquainted with the admin panel and can apply light alterations to website HTML code.
- Design a module using the editor;
- Select a payment plan (from free to unlimited);
- Gain a module code;
- Open the admin panel of your Drupal website;
- Go to a desired page if you want to embed the module on one page only, for instance, the main page. In case you need to integrate the module on the footer, header, sidebar, or some other element, then find a required template;
- Save the alterations and see the results!
Below you will find more information about each step of the tutorial, screenshots and thorough descriptions. Contact our customer support team to get free help with embedding. It is available for all Elfsight users.
A comprehensive manual on module embedding on a Drupal website
A detailed instruction for each phase.
Step 1: Generate and customize a module
The 1st step – design the interface and functions of your module.
Generate a required module
Acquire your module installation code
Copy the module installation code that you got at Elfsight Apps, for inserting it on the website
Step 2: Integrate the module on your Drupal site
The 2nd step – put the generated module into the code of your website page or template.
Go to the website admin panel
Get logged into the required site, enter the editor, and go to code editing.
Paste the module embedding code
Enter a required page or template and paste the module code that you copied at Elfsight Apps. Save the changes.
Done! The module was successfully installed
How do I vary module parameters after the installation?
Once you have done the installation, you can make any changes to the module interface and parameters directly from your account at Elfsight. All the adjustments are implemented automatically without delay.