With Instagram Widget from Elfsight, show your video on your website without coding in two minutes.
Create and customize a widgetVisit our demo page or sign up at Elfsight Apps first, to set a widget based on the ready templates, or shape your custom solution. Here’s an installation guide: generate Video Feed in the widget editor using a ready-to-use template:
- Pick Single Post template;
- If required, alter, activate or deactivate the below functions insert the source of content (username, hashtag, post or location); apply filters and photos sorting; post elements; pick the quantity of images displayed; the size and number of grid columns; select colors, also you can use custom CSS field;
- Take the amendments.
Integrate the widget into the sitePick a page or template to insert the widget for Instagram Video. After you have generated the widget, save its code. It’s required to add the widget on your website. Insert the code that you saved at Elfsight apps. If you want to have more detailed instructions, read our guide on how to embed Instagram on any website.
How do I personalize the widget after I have embedded it?You are free to customize your widget at any time after it has been integrated into your site. To do it, get authorized into your account at Elfsight Apps and go to the widget settings. Introduce desired changes in the editor, and they will be automatically implemented on your website.
Why Elfsight Apps?
- The 100% effective widgets for your website;
- Free unlimited time support for all clients;
- Quick and simple widget embedding.