Build a widget and adjust the parameters
Use the installation steps: construct widget in the editor based on one of available templates:
- Choose Post Slider or Single Post template
- According to your needs, change, activate or deactivate the following elements set the source of content (username, hashtag, post or location); set filters and photos sorting; post elements; assign the number of images to be displayed; the size and number of grid columns; pick colors, also you can use custom CSS field.
- Apply your amendments
Publish the widget on the website
Pick a page or template to embed the widget for Instagram posts. Enter the code which you received at Elfsight apps.
Embedding guides for diverse platforms: Adobe Muse, BigCommerce, Blogger, Drupal, Joomla, jQuery, iFrame, Magento, HTML, ModX, OpenCart, Shopify, Squarespace, Webflow, Webnode, Weebly, Wix, WordPress.
Having problems with setup or customization of the widget? Get in touch with our customer service and they will be happy to support you.
Can I change the settings of my widget after its integration on my website?
You can personalize your widget at all times after it has been published on your site. For this, get authorized into your account at Elfsight Apps and go to the widget settings. Introduce required alterations in the editor, and they will be at once applied on your website.
Why Elfsight Apps?
- The most efficient widgets for your site;
- Free unlimited time help for all clients;
- Fast and effortless widget creating.
Elfsight widgets are your choice if you're looking for a 100% efficient tool for your online business or project. Get the best widgets to help you achieve more!