Embed your Hashtag Feed on the website with Instagram Widget by Elfsight and personalize its parameters. Fast and without coding.
Constructing and customizing a widgetDiscover a demo or get registered at Elfsight Apps first, in order to adjust a widget using a ready template, or construct your unique widget. Here are the step to take: construct Instagram Hashtag Feed in the editor using a available template:
- Choose Hashtag Showcase template
- Depending on your case, alter, turn on or off the following features enter content source (username, hashtag, post or location); apply filters and photos sorting; post elements; define the quantity of photos displayed; the size and number of grid columns; pick colors, also you can use custom CSS field.
- Accept your modifications
Integrate the widget into your siteChoose a page or template, where you want to have your hashtag widget for Instagram and add the code copied at Elfsight apps. Read the guidelines on how to embed Instagram on any website or look through the most popular platforms adding the widget: Adobe Muse, BigCommerce, Blogger, Drupal, Joomla, jQuery, iFrame, Magento, HTML, ModX, OpenCart, Shopify, Squarespace, Webflow, Webnode, Weebly, Wix, WordPress. In case you fail to add or personalize the widget, feel free to get in touch with our customer service for help.
How do I personalize my widget after I have published it?After you have installed the widget on your website, you can adjust the content and interface of the widget from your account at Elfsight apps. All the adjustments that you introduce, will be automatically applied to the widget on your site.
Why Elfsight Apps?
- The best widgets for your website;
- Free lifetime support for all clients;
- Fast and effortless widget setup.