In what way can I use the Recent Post slider?This slider is a tool with recent posts that there’s no need to program: just incorporate and arrange visually all pictures and texts in the free live configurator. Set up the widget parameters in a couple of seconds and build a slider that draws the maximum attention. There’s an opportunity to add a slider widget wherever you wish:
- Personal blogs (Blogger, Ghost and many others).
- Ecommerce website (Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento).
- Social platforms (Facebook Page, Tumblr etc.)
- Share the widget with a link (on a separate page).
- Website on any CMS (WordPress, Squarespace, Wix etc.)
How can I add Recent Post Slider to the website?
To integrate this widget, you don’t need to have any proficiency in programming or particular skills.
- Get registered in our service via the demo in order to use the pre-configured template;
- Save the unique code, that appears in your account at Elfsight Apps;
- Add the code into the website template code or to the selected page;
- Make sure to save the edits. Done!
Each time you wish to introduce some changes into your widget, you can do so in your personal account at Elfsight Apps. There’s no need to alter the website code.
You are free to adjust any picked template the way you wish by means of the free demo. There’s an opportunity to change colors, size of the font, layout, text alignment and performance of the widget.
It is possible to insert the widget everywhere there is an option to add custom HTML code or iFrame code.
Yes, our professional support team offers free setting and installation assistance.