WordPress Sales Popup template
- 12 Custom Content Elements
- Form Fill-Out Email Alerts
- Form with 5000+ Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Styles
- Sticky Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Auto-Opening Trigger after Time Spent
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Technology
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- Call-to-Action Button
- Coupon & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Optimized
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Language Localization
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Sales Popup template for the WordPress website?
If you want to make the Sales Popup for your WordPress website, take these steps below:
- Open the Sales Popup template.
- Modify the elements and features to align with your branding goals.
- Sign in to your Elfsight profile.
- Get the installation code.
How to add the Sales Popup template to the WordPress website?
If you wish to add the Sales Popup to your WordPress website, follow these steps:
- Personalize the look of the Popup widget to your liking.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard panel or register a free user profile.
- Receive the unique installation code.
- Go to your website.
- Insert the code into your website builder. You’re all done!
For further information, we advise checking out our post on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Sales Popup?
No, you’re not obliged to have them. Knowledge of coding is not a requirement. You can build and add the Sales Popup to your website, even without any specialized knowledge or previous experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Sales Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Absolutely! To get started, follow these steps:
- Access the Popup live demo.
- Navigate to the “Blocks” menu choice.
- Insert the “Button” element.
- Define a call-to-action message, click functionality, and visuals.
What email integrations or tools does the WordPress widget support?
One of the major advantages of this WordPress widget is its ability to seamlessly connect with third-party integrations like Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. Feel free to go above and beyond and have no worries about losing any collected data.
Where can I add the Sales Popup on my WordPress ?
The decision is up to you. No fixed regulations need to be met. However, make sure that it makes sense and is positioned in a highly commonly viewed area, such as the homepage or product page.
How to customize the Sales Popup?
Endless opportunities await-personalize the look and feel of the complete widget to embody your brand principles and drive conversions quickly:
- Popup details
You have the option to stack elements and construct an unlimited array of content blocks: title, text, call-to-action button, link, discount voucher, form, image, and video. Moreover, for a more visually appealing appearance, you can insert gaps, separators, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight provides three alternatives: frequency, pages, and devices. Outline all the criteria to maintain the desired level.
- Custom elements and features
Yet, there are still plenty of things to unlock: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, and so on.
For more clarification, contact our Support Team to handle any queries and prevent confusion in the future!
Help with Sales Popup Setup and Website Installation
For additional info on the widget templates or guidance, peruse the following resources: