WooCommerce Sales Popup template
- 12 Custom Field Elements
- Email Notifications via Form Submission
- 5000+ Data Export Integrations
- Customizable Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layouts
- Engaging Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Auto-Opening Trigger after Time Spent
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Support
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Tech-Free Customization
- Translation to Any Language
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Sales Popup template for the WooCommerce website?
If you wish to create the Sales Popup for your WooCommerce website, follow these steps:
- Pick the Sales Popup template.
- Modify the elements and features to satisfy your brand vision.
- Log in to your Elfsight profile.
- Get the installation code.
How to add the Sales Popup template to the WooCommerce website?
To add the Sales Popup to your WooCommerce website, follow these instructions:
- Customize the look of the Popup widget to match your style.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard panel or register a free user profile.
- Obtain the auto-generated embedding code.
- Go to your website.
- Paste the code into your website builder. Done!
For more information, we recommend reading our blog post about how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Sales Popup?
Not at all. There is no requirement for any coding expertise in any way. You can create and add the Sales Popup to your website, regardless of your prior background or knowledge.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Sales Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Definitely! Here’s how:
- Open the Popup configurator.
- Locate the “Blocks” tab.
- Include the “Button” element.
- Set up a call-to-action message, click behavior, and visual style.
What email integrations or tools does the WooCommerce widget support?
One of the standout features of this WooCommerce widget is its synchronization capability with third-party integrations like Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can proactively ensure and be confident that no collected data will be lost.
Where can I add the Sales Popup on my WooCommerce?
It’s up to you to decide. No fixed rules need to be met. However, make sure that it makes sense and is positioned in a high-traffic spot, like the main page or product page.
How to customize the Sales Popup?
The sky’s the limit-tailor the appearance of the whole widget to showcase your brand ethics and boost conversions rapidly:
- Popup details
You can layer things up and build an infinite array of content blocks: header, text, call-to-action button, redirect link, discount voucher, form, image, and video. Furthermore, for an improved visual appeal, you can add gaps, separators, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight provides you with three settings: frequency, pages, and devices. Clearly define all the preferences to ensure the highest standards are met.
- Custom elements and features
Moreover, you still have plenty of features left to explore: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
To prevent confusion and issues, contact our Support Team to address any questions!
Help with Sales Popup Setup and Website Installation
For additional information regarding the widget templates or guidance, explore these resources: