WordPress Notification Popup template
- 12 Custom Content Blocks
- Form Fill-Out Email Alerts
- Form with 5000+ Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Designs
- Engaging Popup Opening Button
- Frequency Popup Display Settings
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Auto-Opening Trigger after Time Spent
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Trigger
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- Call-to-Action Button
- Coupon & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Tech-Free Customization
- Language Localization
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Notification Popup template for the WordPress website?
To create the Notification Popup for your website, do the following:
- Select the Notification Popup template.
- Customize the elements and features to satisfy your brand vision.
- Verify your Elfsight account.
- Obtain the installation code.
How to add the Notification Popup template to the WordPress website?
If you wish to embed the Notification Popup on your WordPress website, follow these directions:
- Personalize the appearance of the Popup widget to match your taste.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard or set up a free profile.
- Receive the generated installation code.
- Navigate to your website.
- Put the code into your website editor. Done!
For a more in-depth guide, we advise checking out our post on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Notification Popup?
No, you’re not obliged to have them. Any prior coding skills aren’t required at all. You can build and embed the Notification Popup on your website, regardless of your previous background or knowledge.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Notification Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Yes, you totally can! To get started, follow these steps:
- Open the Popup live demo.
- Go to the “Blocks” menu choice.
- Include the “Button” content block.
- Set up a call-to-action message, click behavior, and appearance.
What email integrations or tools does the WordPress widget support?
One of the standout features of this WordPress widget is its synchronization ability with third-party apps such as Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can go the extra mile without the risk of losing any collected data.
Where can I add the Notification Popup on my WordPress ?
The choice is in your hands. No strict guidelines need to be followed. Nevertheless, ensure it makes sense and is strategically positioned in the most popular area, like the homepage or product page.
How to customize the Notification Popup?
The world is your playground-tailor the design of the entire widget to embody your brand norms and enhance conversions rapidly:
- Popup details
You have the option to layer elements and create an array of limitless content blocks: header, text, call-to-action button, redirect link, coupon, form, image, and video. Also, to enhance visual aesthetics, you can add spacing, separators, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight provides three choices: frequency, pages, and devices. Clearly state all the necessary criteria to ensure the highest standards are met.
- Custom elements and features
Moreover, you still have plenty of features left to unlock: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
For more clarification, get in touch with our Support Team to solve any questions and avoid confusion in the future!
Help with Notification Popup Setup and Website Installation
For further information regarding the plugin templates or guidance, peruse these resources: