JQuery Notification Popup template
- 12 Custom Field Elements
- Email Notifications via Form Fill-Out
- Form with 5000+ Integrations
- Customizable Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layouts
- Sticky Popup Opening Button
- Frequency Popup Display Settings
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Timed-Display Trigger
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Technology
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Tech-Free Customization
- Translation to Any Language
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Notification Popup template for the JQuery website?
To make the Notification Popup for your website, follow these steps:
- Choose the Notification Popup template.
- Adjust the elements and features to fit your branding.
- Log in to your Elfsight dashboard.
- Receive the installation code.
How to add the Notification Popup template to the JQuery website?
If you want to embed the Notification Popup on your JQuery website, take these steps below:
- Personalize the appearance of the Popup widget to your liking.
- Sign in to your Elfsight admin panel or set up a free user profile.
- Obtain the unique installation code.
- Access your website.
- Put the shortcode into your website builder. You’re done!
For further information, we suggest reading our post about how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Notification Popup?
No, you’re not obliged to have them. Proficiency in coding is not a requirement. You have the full capability to build and embed the Notification Popup on your website, regardless of your familiarity or experience in coding.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Notification Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Certainly! Here’s what to do:
- Access the Popup configurator.
- Locate the “Blocks” menu tab.
- Add the “Button” content block.
- Set up a call-to-action message, click functionality, and visual style.
What email integrations or tools does the JQuery widget support?
The main advantage of this JQuery widget is its ability to synchronize with third-party applications like Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can proactively ensure that no gathered data slips away.
Where can I add the Notification Popup on my JQuery ?
The ball is in your court. There aren’t any set regulations to meet. Nevertheless, make sure that it makes sense and is positioned in a highly visited location, like the homepage or product page.
How to customize the Notification Popup?
Endless customization options-customize the whole widget’s appearance to embody your brand principles and accelerate conversions rapidly:
- Popup details
You have the option to stack elements and create a constructor of unlimited content blocks: title, text, call-to-action button, redirect link, coupon, form, image, and video. Additionally, for an improved visual appeal, you can add spacing, separators, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight presents three options: frequency, pages, and devices. Specify all the preferences to ensure exceptional outcomes.
- Custom elements and features
And there’s more to unlock: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
To exclude misunderstandings and problems along the way, get in touch with our Support Team to address any questions!
Help with Notification Popup Setup and Website Installation
If you are looking for additional information about the widget templates or guidance, check out these resources: