Shopify Sign Up Popup template
- 12 Custom Content Blocks
- Mailchimp Email Notifications
- 5000+ Data Export Integrations
- Customizable Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layouts
- Sticky Popup Opening Button
- Frequency Popup Display Settings
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Timed-Display Trigger
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Trigger
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon Code & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Optimized for All Mobile Devices
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Language Localization
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Sign Up Popup template for the Shopify website?
If you want to make the Sign Up Popup for your Shopify website, do the following:
- Pick the Sign Up Popup template.
- Adjust the elements and features to match your branding.
- Sign in to your Elfsight account.
- Obtain the installation code.
How to add the Sign Up Popup template to the Shopify website?
To embed the Sign Up Popup on your Shopify website, follow the steps below:
- Customize the look of the Popup widget to match your preferences.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard panel or create a free user profile.
- Get the auto-generated installation code.
- Access your website.
- Paste the code into your website builder. Done!
For a more in-depth guide, we recommend checking out our article on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Sign Up Popup?
Not at all. Coding skills aren’t a must. You can easily build and embed the Sign Up Popup on your website without any specialized background or knowledge.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Sign Up Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Definitely! All you have to do is follow these guidelines:
- Access the Popup builder.
- Find the “Blocks” menu option.
- Insert the “Button” block.
- Arrange a call-to-action message, click action, and appearance.
What email integrations or tools does the Shopify widget support?
The main benefit of this Shopify widget lies in its ability to seamlessly connect with external apps: Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. Feel free to take extra steps and be confident of not losing any gathered data.
Where can I add the Sign Up Popup on my Shopify?
The final call is yours to make. There are no strict rules to follow. But make sure it is logical and placed in the most popular spot, like the homepage or product page.
How to customize the Sign Up Popup?
The sky’s the limit-customize the visual presentation of the whole widget to mirror your brand ethics and boost conversions in no time:
- Popup details
You have the option to layer things up and create an array of limitless content blocks: header, text, call-to-action button, link, coupon, form, image, and video. Plus, to optimize visual aesthetics, you can add spacing, separators, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight provides three settings: frequency, pages, and devices. Clearly define all the requirements to ensure the highest standards are met.
- Custom elements and features
And there’s more to discover: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
To prevent misunderstandings and problems, reach out to our Support Team to solve any questions!
Help with Sign Up Popup Setup and Website Installation
If you are looking for more info about the plugin templates or guidance, take advantage of the following resources: