WordPress Sign Up Popup template
- 12 Custom Content Elements
- Mailchimp Email Notifications
- 5000+ Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Designs
- Sticky Popup Opening Button
- Frequency Popup Display Settings
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Auto-Opening Trigger after Time Spent
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Support
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Translation to Any Language
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Sign Up Popup template for the WordPress website?
To create the Sign Up Popup for your website, take these steps:
- Select the Sign Up Popup template.
- Modify the elements and features to satisfy your brand vision.
- Log in to your Elfsight account.
- Obtain the installation code.
How to add the Sign Up Popup template to the WordPress website?
To embed the Sign Up Popup on your WordPress website, follow the steps below:
- Customize the appearance of the Popup widget according to your liking.
- Log in to your Elfsight dashboard panel or create a free profile.
- Receive the unique embedding code.
- Go to your website.
- Insert the code into your website builder. You’re all done!
To get more information, we suggest reading our blog article on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Sign Up Popup?
No, you don’t. It’s absolutely unnecessary to have coding skills. You can easily build and embed the Sign Up Popup on your website without any specialized background or prior experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Sign Up Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
You can definitely do this! Here’s how:
- Launch the Popup configurator.
- Find the “Blocks” menu.
- Insert the “Button” content block.
- Define a call-to-action message, click behavior, and visual style.
What email integrations or tools does the WordPress widget support?
One of the greatest advantages of this WordPress widget is its synchronization capacity with third-party applications, including Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can proactively ensure that no collected data slips away.
Where can I add the Sign Up Popup on my WordPress ?
This choice rests with you. No specific regulations need to be met. Just ensure it makes sense and is strategically placed in a highly viewed section, such as the homepage or product page.
How to customize the Sign Up Popup?
Limitless creative possibilities-customize the look and feel of the complete widget to mirror your brand norms and achieve rapid conversion growth:
- Popup details
You can stack elements and build an infinite array of content blocks: header, text, CTA button, link, discount voucher, form, image, and video. Moreover, for a better visual look, you can include gaps, separators, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight gives you three alternatives: frequency, pages, and devices. Clearly outline all the criteria to uphold the desired standards.
- Custom elements and features
And there’s still much more to unlock: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, and so on.
To prevent misunderstandings and issues along the way, contact our Customer Support Team to handle any concerns!
Help with Sign Up Popup Setup and Website Installation
If you require additional details about the widget templates or assistance, peruse these resources: