JQuery Sign Up Popup template
- 12 Customizable Content Elements
- Mailchimp Email Notifications
- 5000+ Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Designs
- Sticky Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Timed-Display Trigger
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Trigger
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- Call-to-Action Button
- Coupon Code & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Tech-Free Customization
- Language Localization
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Sign Up Popup template for the JQuery website?
If you want to make the Sign Up Popup for your JQuery website, follow the steps below:
- Select the Sign Up Popup template.
- Personalize the elements and features to fit your branding.
- Verify your Elfsight account.
- Receive the installation code.
How to add the Sign Up Popup template to the JQuery website?
To embed the Sign Up Popup on your JQuery website, follow the steps below:
- Customize the appearance of the Popup widget to suit the design style of your site.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard panel or set up a free profile.
- Receive the generated embedding code.
- Navigate to your website.
- Paste the code into your website builder. Done!
For more information, we suggest reading our blog post on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Sign Up Popup?
No, you don’t. Any prior coding skills aren’t a must. You can create and embed the Sign Up Popup on your website, regardless of your familiarity or experience in coding.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Sign Up Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
You can definitely do this! To get started, follow these steps:
- Open the Popup live demo.
- Go to the “Blocks” menu option.
- Insert the “Button” content block.
- Define a call-to-action message, click behavior, and appearance.
What email integrations or tools does the JQuery widget support?
One of the standout features of this JQuery widget is its synchronization ability with third-party integrations: Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. Feel free to make an extra effort and have no concerns about losing any gathered data.
Where can I add the Sign Up Popup on my JQuery ?
The final call is yours to make. No specific guidelines need to be met. Nevertheless, make sure that it is logical and positioned in the most viewed location, such as the main page or product page.
How to customize the Sign Up Popup?
Endless opportunities await-tailor the design of the whole widget to showcase your brand ethics and achieve rapid conversion growth:
- Popup details
You have the option to stack elements and construct an unlimited array of content blocks: header, text, CTA button, link, discount voucher, form, image, and video. Furthermore, for a better visual look, you can add gaps, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight offers three settings: frequency, pages, and devices. Define all the necessary requirements to uphold the desired standards.
- Custom elements and features
And there’s more to unlock: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
To avoid misunderstandings and problems along the way, contact our Customer Support Team to solve any concerns!
Help with Sign Up Popup Setup and Website Installation
For additional details regarding the widget templates or guidance, explore the following resources: